Wednesday 13 April 2011

Iphone 3g Accessories - ipod cable, ipod accessory


I've been using the cables ever since I received them about a week ago. They're extremely easy to use since you just directly connect one end the aux jack in your car and the other end to the mp3 player. I receive no static or hissing even when turned up loud.



This definitely beats the fm transmitter that I had previously. I had to always change the stations when I traveled from city to city.



The ONLY thing that annoys me is that the bulgy part is a little too big. I can't charge my iPod while listening to music at the same time since the bulge blocks the area where my iPod charger would plug into. Usually my iPod is charged up anyways. InCarCables Car Stereo Ipod/mp3 Auxiliary Aux-in Input Cable 3.5mm (1.6ft/50cm)

The cable works fine for connecting to my car auxiliary port. One thing I didn't realize when I bought this - because the ends are so large I can't charge my ipod nano and connect it to auxiliary at the same time. So if you have a need to charge and listen at the same time, look for a different cord with smaller ends.

We got a new car with a few bells and whistles including a connection to plug in our iPod. This cable is a good quick solution and works well with the iPod and car stereo system. It didn't have to be long since the plug is next to a tray where we can put the iPod. Quick ship too!

The picture doesn't really show how big these ends are. I will have to buy a different set since these do not easily fit my EVO 4G w/its case due to the sheer size of the ends.



They sound good if I remove the case off, but as it is right now, it does me no good.

Easy choice for me to go for this after reading all the great reviews. And, I have to concur: it's a great product. The length is just right to plug into my radio and rest the iPod securely on the passenger seat or under the radio. No more wire clutter like when I was using a 4 ft cord before. The sound is great, no distortion, the connection is solid and the two-tone ends look great. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you, Amazon. Thank you reviewers! What a great way to shop!

...singing at the top of my lungs to my music, now that I have my Sony Walkman NWZS545BLK 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Black) connected to my car stereo with this great little cable!



Sturdy construction with solid connection via the tips. Sound quality is excellent, no distortion or hissing noted, even when turned up loud.



Also works perfectly with my Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation) so I can listen to my audiobooks as I drive.



Shipping was fast and free and the cable was packaged well.



Highly recommend both the cable and the seller! :)

Small, durable, high quality audio cable. I use this cable to connect my mp3 player to my car and the audio quality is great. Highly recommend it for the price. The rubber on the connection points will keep the cable lasting a long time.

I purchased a set of InCarCables Auxiliary input cables for both my wife and I. I was intent on replacing a set of Belkin aux cables that began to distort sounds from our MP3 players to our car audio. Likely the Belkin cables were just worn out after several years of use.



All in all I'm satisfied with the sound quality of the InCarCables, however, the design of the cable ends makes it difficult to make a snug pairing with our phones/Mp3 players. Both my wife and I upgraded from iPhone 3g to Droid X phones. The iPhone 3g was a bit easier to pair with these cables, however, this required us to remove our phones from their case - a major hassle.



Once we upgraded to the Droid X it was pretty much the same result. Only because of the location of the aux-out on the Droid X and the angle of the surface a secure connection is almost impossible. The connection can be made but any movement can cause the cable to come free.



All of these problems can be isolated the design of the cable ends. The ends are huge pieces of plastic that make pairing very difficult. Additionally the size of these cable ends mean I cannot use them with my Logitech Pure-Fi Dream Mp3 player.



My recommendation is avoid these cables and go with cables with a more reasonable terminal end.





Pros:

- Good sound quality

- Sturdy construction

- 1.6ft length is perfect for auto use (not too long or too short)



Cons:

- Cable terminals are huge, limiting practical use

We recently purchased a new (used) car that didn't have a tape deck, so we couldn't continue using the cassette adapter for our iPod. I knew from previous experience that the FM transmitter option would not work for us (we live in a major metropolitan area and there is very little open space on the radio dial). Fortunately our new car has an auxiliary jack. After reading various reviews and almost purchasing a much cheaper cable, I decided to go with this one based on the good reviews and the higher quality. So far, so good! The sound quality is great and best of all, there's no squeaking noise like we always had with the cassette adapter. My only complaint is that it's pretty short - the company was out of stock of the longer cable so I purchased this one, and it's workable, but it would be nice to be able to get a closer look at the iPod than is really possible with this length of cable and the placement of our aux jack in the center console. But this complaint is only based on my own choice of cable length rather than the quality, which is excellent! - Ipod Cable - Ipod Accessory - Aux Cable - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information