Wednesday 13 April 2011

Boy Shorts - underwear, bikinis


Although these are decent enough and a much more economical decision than buying individual pairs of panties, one thing was immediately obvious to me upon opening the package: none of these were uniform. I know that even for machines, some slight variation is to be expected - but come on, more than two inches difference in the waist between two pairs in the same package, both marked "size 5/S"? That's a little more than a "slight variation" - for me it's the difference between (comfortably) wearable or not, and so what I really paid for was only 5 pairs.



On the other hand, other reviews for similar Hanes products contain some even more dire findings, like pairs that were cut with an entirely different rise or that had one leg hugely different than the other...so I guess this wasn't entirely unexpected.



The point stands, though: buy these keeping in mind that you may get less than advertised.



Addendum: after ordering a second pack, I'd also like to note that you won't always get "3 white, 3 black". Instead, I got an "assorted" pack with 2 black, one pink, one cream, one brown, one tan. I don't particularly mind, since it was the same price and none of the colors are objectionable...it's the same basic product. Still, if you are ordering these specifically for black and white, you may be disappointed. (Or maybe they just ran out of stock...) Hanes Cotton Bikini - Six Pack Size:6 Colors/Patterns May Vary From Photo (#PP42CA)

Description stated 3 white & 3 black panties--I got an assortment. Don't have the time to return, so I just kept it. Quality of the panties are good. I'm usually a size 8, but these are too large. You may want to order a size smaller.

I always wore briefs, but recently lost weight from taking new medication and went from a dress size 10 to a size 4, panties from 6 to 5, maybe a 4. I'll see after a few washes. Briefs no longer work on my thin body. These bikinis are the perfect solution, and although I would prefer all white, the mixed colors and patterns are fun, a nice surprise when they arrived, as I was warned by previous reviews, thanks. A good value, too! I will definitely purchase again.

I ordered these because i personaly like hanes underware for what i need for basic training (i leave soon), and needed a bunch in black color, There advertisement clearly stated you would get 3 blacks and 3 whites in colors. I only got 1 black underware in each of the 3 packages i recieved and a bunch of pink, and ones with designs on them.

The bikini panties are well done. Smooth seams where the elastic meets the cotton, the fit is correct and I really like the colors. Soft browns, blacks etc. One thing in particular is that these are very soft - a blessing in 100 degree plus temperatures! I would buy these again.

Ended up having to return this because I ended up getting a mixed batch (colorful) of underwear, when I wanted a black and white set. Just beware.



However, if you don't mind, the product, from not opening it up, still appeared to be good quality and new. Size was accurate according to package. - Lingerie - Hanes - Underwear - Bikinis'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boy Shorts - underwear, bikinis lingerie Boy Shorts - underwear, bikinis