Tuesday 26 April 2011

Baseball Cap - baseball cap, caps


The only thing that I was hesitant about when buying this hat was that the emblem seemed a little small on the picture. However, after getting it in the mail, it was perfect. It fits great and I love the size of the emblem. I am so tired of all the Red Sox crap memorabilia everywhere I turn. The Yankees still rule (just look at their championships). Thanks Amazon. (again) New York Yankees MVP Adjustable Cap

I purchased 2 of these caps - one for my son and the other for my grandson as Christmas gifts. The caps look great and the adjustable head band is a BIG plus - especially when you don't have any idea of a head size! Great gift for TWO avid Yankee fans !!

I ordered the adjustable Yankees cap along with some other stuff. After having a post-holiday letdown the Monday after the 4th, I was so happy to find my Amazon order when I got home. Besides the Yankee cap, I took a chance on some other clearance stuff and I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with the quality of the merchandise. Everything arrived well-packaged and in FANtastic condition. I don't have the smallest head in the world and plenty of hair. At first, I thought the cap might be too small but that's why this partiular adjustable style works well. I just adjusted the velcro in back and its just fine. Like another reviewer said, the size of the lettering is just perfect and I love the rich deep blue. I'd ordered some "safe" things from Amazon before but this was my first time ordering from sellers other than directly from Amazon. I'm equally satisfied with the Yankees stuff I bought through Amazon from other sellers. Great prices and great merchandise!

I bought this cap without knowing what is Yankee. I live in New England region.



Now, I wear this cap on weekend and go for shopping. An old man was furious over me. I couldn't make out why he is angry. He commented on Cap. I couldn't understood. I came back home and try to understand what is there in Yankee. Later, I understood baseball game and red-sox vs Yankee.



Now the cap is in my wardrobe. I will give it to my friend in New york.



Overall, I had fun time.

A top quality hat it has an elastic head band in the rear that expands to any size head. Unfortunately, I am a fathead and the snug fit makes my forehead itch. I prefer the plastic hole and plug hat bands or next would be the velcro adjust straps in the rear. But it is a premium quality hat at a price above others elsewhere. - Hats - Fan Gear - Baseball Cap - Caps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baseball Cap - baseball cap, caps baseball cap Baseball Cap - baseball cap, caps