Friday 25 March 2011

Wireless Outdoor Speaker - outdoor wireless speakers, outdoor wireless speaker


Saw these TIC speakers that cost more than my previous set. I was hesitant because of the price and wasnt sure it would be any better. I was glad I was proven wrong. They cost a bit more than some of the lost cost solutions, but the sound is excellent. My backyard is my entertainment area. The sound is amazing: full, rich. They are rather large and requires substantial burying, but the brochure within saw an excellent solution. Purchased a pot and buried them within the pot surround by plants. Wonderful!!! Purchased two. TIC GS-3 150-Watt Outdoor In-Ground Speaker

I have owned these speakers for over 15 years and I love them. I dug them up when I moved and reinstalled them at the new house . The only mantainance involved replacing the tweeters twice - customer service was great and reasably priced-great sound...

By installing these outside near my patio and burying them with only the top three inches or so showing, it makes a very awesome experience. You can sit with awesome stereo sound surrounding you, but not overpowering you. With them buried in the ground, they are not obtrusive, and are much better than speakers under the eaves or on the wall where birds can make nests, etc..



HIGHLY recommended. Very rugged, awesome sound, and excellent price. I'm looking forward to enjoying these for many, many years.

What a great sound from this inexpensive outdoor speaker. Very nice for casual outdoor listening. Creates great ambiance. I would recommend for any outdoor area where you are looking for background type music.

I have a Pioneer 5.1 A/V system inside my pool cabana and used the B speaker output to wall mounted speakers on the outside of the cabana facing the pool. The problem is the other end of the pool and jacuzzi is over 100 feet away. The wall mounted speakers with 6" woofers lacked bass. I considered a speaker switch to split the B speaker outlet but knew this will kill power output and frequency response. I used a seperate Dayton APA 150W (75w RMS x 2) to power the TIC's. The bass is fantastic and the omnidirection speakers fill the far end of the yard with sound. I can now have comfortable levels of sound around the entire pool. As a added bonus I hooked the amp to the second zone audio which allows people in the cabana to watch TV while still having music outside. The toughest part was digging the holes for the speakers and the 150 of trench for the cables. I used 14 gauge direct burial cables.

I finally installed these speakers over a long weekend. I purchased two of these and ran 12 gauge low-voltage landscape lighting cable to them from my entertainment center in the living room (approximately 100' run). As far as installation goes, with the exception of burying the cable it was very easy. I used the optional TIC cable connectors for the final connection and installed both speakers in large planting pots spaced approximately 30 feet apart on either end of my pool patio. I then filled the pots with river rock such that the speaker top was about 6 inches above the lip of the pot. My 20X40' pool runs parallel to my house approximately 16 feet from my back door and these are on the far side of my pool. The minute you come out the back door you are immmersed in sound. I think placing them in a somewhat elevated location really improves the sound field. These are billed as omni-directional and they are true to this, you really get immersed in the sound field no matter where you are in my backyard now. I have pandora running from my blue ray into my tuner and jammed out to anything you can think of all weekend long. My neighbor came over and is now interested as they sound great. Great bass response, good high end, these things have created a whole new environment in my backyard, I absolutely love them.

I didn't honestly expect much from this speaker - I just needed something to make noise in the back yard. Wow, when I connected this thing to the Pyle 75W outdoor amplifier I also got I was really, really impressed. It's not bad sounding! The sound is clear, there is decent bass and it really carries. The color is definitely crap, but a can of spray paint fixed that.



Our space isn't big enough for two, but if we move to a home with a larger back yard I'll definitely buy another one. This is a very high quality product for the price.

My Step Father had Bose 360 outdoor speakers and they were blown by a DJ using them at an outdoor wedding on their property. I felt bad for him and after much research bought these as replacements. They are installed and sound wonderful for a fraction of the cost. They are the exact same size and look identical. I can't speak to the longevity of the speakers since we have only had them a few weeks, but it has rained, snowed, and iced and they still sound great.

EDIT to add: We discovered a small crack in one of the speakers and the return and replacement was handled without a hitch. I would absolutely buy again. - Outdoor Wireless Speaker - Outdoor Wireless Speakers - Wireless Outdoor Speaker - Outdoor Speaker'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information