Friday 25 March 2011

Girls Dresses


This dress is soooo beautiful, I am not even the least bit upset at the 64.00 price tag. Ok maybe a lil tag shock but still I LOVE this dress and my hubs loves it too. Fits true to size, just be sure to check the size chart if you are an adult Xoxo Juniors Printed Belted Maxi Dress,White,3

I tried on this dress at a local shop even though it is not my particular style, and ass soon as I had it on I knew I would purchase it. I am a curvy 5'5" at 145lbs with a larger bust than most.... I have to say that this is the most comfortable, flattering, and elegant yet casual dress you can own. It fits like a glove is cool against the skin and flows as you walk, it is in one word - amazing. I have worn it out to the movies, grocery shopping, parties and look forward to wearing it many more times since it lends itself to any occasion. It has been one of the best purchases that I have made in the past year.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Girls Dresses Girls Dresses Girls Dresses