Friday 25 March 2011

Ipod Arm Band - armband, armbands


The price was great but the design is less than perfect. It is difficult to plug the earpiece in because the holes do not line up. It is also difficult to put on the "hold" button without taking the whole sleeve off of the ipod. Black Neoprene Sporty ArmBand for iPod Video/Classic

For the price I paid for this product, it is amazing. The only drawback I have to this item is that it does not cover the wheel and I am in construction so dust and everything gets in it really easy. I was hoping it completely covered the front like the ones for the iPhone. Other than that it is a great product and works perfect.

Works great. I run with it 6 days a week and it works awesome. It tends to constrict my arm when working with weights due to muscle growth and flexing. Then may slide down a little after working out and arms aren't as tense. I sweat a lot being in Arizona, and it really doesn't slide down because of the moisture. Works much better than Apple brand products.

There is a lack of accessory products for the Sansa line of MP3 players. This arm band works well for the Sansa Fuze. It's an over-sized fit, but I found it to be the best arm band holder I could find for this player.

I have five acres of grass to cut and I've used the neoprene armband twice now for a couple hours at a time.



I'm not sure I get or understand the negative reviews at all. Granted, I use this on a riding mower and I am not running and swinging my arms or getting all sweaty...but it works great for me. And I was walking also around the yard with it on as well...no issues.



To the guy who said he snapped it off his arm by flexing...I don't believe that for a second.

There is a lot of wide velcro on this item, and unless you tighten it way too tight and you are Mr. Atlas, this isn't going to pop off your arm when you flex.



To the person who said there is only a tiny bit of velcro...that's just not true. There is plenty of velcro. It hasn't slipped or fallen off my arm...not even close. It actually feels really stable and solid...it's not going anywhere. And she also said the iPod doesn't want to stay in the pocket.... well that just doesn't make sense at all. The iPod is completely encased in a velcro pocket. The only opening is for the click wheel. I could run around swinging the thing in the air above my head for an hour and there is no way the iPod is going to somehow slip out. And the velcro opening where you put the iPod in is on the side of the armband that goes against your arm...so it's physically impossible for it to come open while you are wearing it, even if there wasn't any velcro. I'm not sure what she could possibly be talking about.



The hole for the headphone jack does not line up exactly. But with this being neoprene, you just pull the whole 1/4 inch to the right and it lines up just fine so you can plug in your earbuds. It's flexible neoprene...so it's a non-issue.



And no, there is no slot so you can lock and unlock your ipod. But again, if you really want that, you can just cut a hole in the top and make your own slot. It's neoprene, so you can do that.



I'm not sure how anyone can say this isn't a good value. I paid three bucks after shipping...and this would still have still been a good value at $10.

I wasn't expecting much before I got it...after all, it doesn't cost much. But I am very pleasantly surprised at how nice this thing is and how well it works.



I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

I got this armband simply for wearing around the house, so that I could listen to my iPod and keep my hands free. This product turned out to be a huge disappointment for the following reasons:



1. The cuff is very uncomfortable. The only way to keep it from slipping is to really make it tight, and then it feels like you're having your blood pressure taken.

2. If you have a protective cover for your iPod (I use the Speck Toughskin), it will NOT fit into the band. You must remove it from the protective cover to fit it in. This is not just a hassle, it is a serious design flaw (see 4).

3. The iPod doesn't perfectly fit into the armband slot, even by itself. It sags a bit, so it is difficult to actually pause or stop the iPad without pushing the iPod into position. The looseness of the iPod in its holder is also serious design flaw (see 4).

4. Because of the looseness of the iPod fit, if you raise your arm, the iPod will slip out of the the armband and fall straight onto the floor. As I said earlier, you can't use both a serious protective cover and this armband.



Yes it's cheap, but it's also junk. Sadly, I'm now back to lugging around my iPod in its protective case. At least if I drop the iPod now, I know it will be safe.

Great product, especially for the price. I do find that it slips a little while working out but I just have to retighten it. No big deal. One other thing is the iPod is kept in the holder by velcro so be careful and put that part facing upwards so your iPod doesn't fall out. - Ipod Accessories - Armband - Ipod - Armbands'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information