Saturday 26 March 2011

Wired Headsets - hands free, jabra headset


I had two and have third ordered.



The first one got a short in the wire after about two years of use which consisted of me pulling and hooking and basically treating it NOT with kid gloves.



I quickly bought a replacement only to end up dropping it in a parking lot but not knowing until I noticed it missing. I went to the place I last had it and did find it laying in the parking lot.



It had been run over but with hope I tried and I was still able to hear my wife when I called but she was unable to hear me but the mike end was badly damaged.



I ordered a third when I got home. I hope they do not stop making it Jabra C500 2.5mm Mono Headset

I just got this headset and it works great. Unfortunately I was working on someones private property and their overly friendly dog jumped up on me and ripped it out of my ear and phone and it no longer works. I just ordered 2 more so that I have a back up from now on. - Hands Free - Jabra Headset - Cell Phone Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wired Headsets - hands free, jabra headset cell phone headset Wired Headsets - hands free, jabra headset