Saturday 26 March 2011

Honda - hps, honda


I installed these in my 2003 Civic Si. Their performance is excellent, no fade and noticeably smoother and better brake performance over OEM brakes I had installed. I've had them installed for about two months now with virtually no dust accumulation. The slight noise I hear I believe is due to the EBC slotted/dimpled rotors I replaced the OEM rotors with. These pads are light years better than OEM or any Raybestos OE replacement.



Overall I'm very happy with the purchase, Amazon's price/prime shipping. I highly recommend them and would most definitely purchase again. Hawk Performance HB275F.620 HPS Brake Pad

OVERVIEW: An overall improvement in stopping power over "premium" pads from the auto parts store, but not overly grabby and harsh, and so far have been able to take the heat of my spirited driving style.



PROS: Great stopping power, low dust, not grabby/jerkish under light braking but surprisingly powerful under moderate to hard braking.

CONS: Had to file off some imperfections in the paint to allow proper sliding of the pads in the caliper and bracket.



I would definitely purchase again for the front pads on my 1992 Honda Accord EX with Akebono Calipers.

I purchased these replacement aftermarket pads on my 2002 Honda Civic because I didn't like the stopping power of the OEM brakes. I heard good reviews about these pads from a friend and on [...]. They weren't what I expected. They can get noisy in the morning when the brake pads are cold and they didn't deliver the performance I expected. Note to self: stick with OEM pads for daily usage and just brake earlier. The car would have been better off if Honda had disc brakes in the rear for that model to begin with, or if you're a wrencher upgrade them from a Civic Si. - Accord - Honda - Hps - Hawk'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Honda - hps, honda honda Honda - hps, honda