Saturday 26 March 2011

Ac Power Supply Presario C700


This charger is a piece of JUNK! I purchased this charger and it was delivered January 9, 2010. Today is the 25th and it is already falling apart, and only working part of the time. The part that inserts into the computer is so flimsy that it bends if you barely apply any pressure...with one finger! Also, every time you plug it into the wall, it lets off a little shock. That can't be a good thing. I'm now having to purchase ANOTHER charger (though it won't be this one) b/c this one is junk. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Spend a little more now, rather than buying this cheap thing and spending a little more later. AC Adapter for HP Compaq Presario C300/C500/C700 Laptop

The reason I why purchased this AC Adapter for HP Compaq Presario was because, I broke mine that came with my Laptop. I was not paying attention to my laptop when it was on my bed. It then slid off my bed onto the floor on the side where the AC Addapter pluged in (God was a mad). The bit that connected into the laptop snapped off in my laptop:( . I found out that to get one from HP for my Presario C700 it would cost about $100.00, sorry i dont have $100.00 just laying around. But i did find this AC Addapter on Amazon.com for

Item(s) Subtotal: $22.91

Shipping & Handling: $7.44

-----

Total Before Tax: $30.35

Sales tax: $0.00

-----

Total for this Shipment: $30.35 .

I am pleased that the AC Adapter works, and I had ordered this item standard shipping on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 and i got it as soon as Saturday, April 4, 2009.

I read the reviews before buying this item and got kind of scared because of the price and some of the comments saying it will not last at all. So! I have to say, it has lasted me for about a month now, it is working perfect, I would say I really love this product for the price I paid for it. Buying it from HP or other places this same adapter can get too expensive. If you just want an adapter that works with your computer I would seriously recommend this adapter. It works great.

I needed two however I initially only purchased once because I wasn't sure what I would get for this price. But it works great so I purchased the second. I've used it for about 6 months now without an issue.

I ordered a Compaq Presario C700 laptop adapter, it arrived faster than projected and for the 2 months I've had it, it has worked fantastically.



I would order from this provider again and recommend them to others.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information