Saturday 26 March 2011

Audio Cable - iphone 3gs, retractable cable


This item is great, but DOES NOT WORK FOR THE FIRST GEN IPHONE! I just wanted to put that out there since the description says it works for "all MP3 players with a 3.5mm output." For the newer iPhone generations though, it works perfectly! 3.5mm Aux Cable Retractable Black

Almost every car today comes with an AUX jack for your iPod or other player, but YOU must supply the stereo "patch cord." Mine used to get tangled up with my phone charger cord and the other small things I keep in the car, but now, with this retractable cord, it simply zips itself out of the way as soon as I'm finished using it. My car is neater and less cluttered. After stretching it to a practical length, I can easily lock it to keep it from pulling on my player or phone. The price was so low, I bought two just in case one breaks, but it is so well constructed it probably won't.

This product is a little bit flimsy and not high quality, but it does what it says it will do. I think it's worth the money, mine still works and I bought it back in 2009. I would recommend this to everyone.

My car is way less cluttery now that I can retract this away. I love how this wire expands and retracts so consistently (still hasn't broken after 6 months). I was skeptical about the small guage wire, but I haven't heard any audio crackling, even though it gets pinched in the door of my console daily.



If you have an aux input in your car, this is a great way to cut down on clutter.

This is a great lil' dynamo! I use it daily and highly recommned it. I plug it into the car radio and go. No complaints, no troubles, no more skipping c.d. or having to search for a station since I use my Ipod, I only listen to music that I love! - Iphone 3gs - Retractable Cable - Iphone 3g - Audio Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information