Saturday 26 March 2011

Weighted Gloves - mir, gloves


heaviest weighted gloves!

these glove fit great even for someone thin, like me. make sure you put the strap over very tightly. it won't become loose like most gloves. it comes with 2 weighted bars so you can exercise with 1.5 lbs or 3 lbs on each hand. it is very expensive but the construction quality is excellent. MiR 6Lbs Heavy Duty Adjustable Weighted Gloves (One size fits all. For both men and women.WEIGHTS INCLUDED.)

I purchased these gloves for my Wife. She wanted a pair that weighed more than the average 1-2 lbs per glove. When they arrived i realized there is no way they would fit on a womans hands. They are way too big and bulky. I ended up purchasing a different pair of gloves specifically designed for women. (Of course they weighed less.) I kept these and used them for myself.

I have been using this product for almost two months now and have been very satisfied with it. I gave it four stars because it arrived smelling very fishy. It would leave that smell on my hands. I sprayed it with some fabric refresher and let it air out for a couple of days. The fishy smell is gone now.



Both my husband and I use it and have found that we can leave the velcro straps fastened. We just slip our hands in and out of the openings. This eliminates the struggle of fastening them with one hand or having someone else do it for us.



The two things that I like most about it: 1)The weights are heavy enough to be challenging. 2)They are not in the form of a traditional glove with finger holes.

These weights are awesome. I am thin and they still fit... my friends who are not have no problem fitting into them either.

I excercise regularly and adding these to my routine has already shown results in a few weeks. I use these with leg weights as well. Sometimes I add 2 other strap on weights to my forearms in addition to these when I am feeling more energetic.

I already feel I can move more quickly throwing punches and can hold my arms up more easily when blocking.

I didn't think they were uncomfortable or awkward at all.

Good stuff. - Mir - Martial Arts - Gloves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Weighted Gloves - mir, gloves mir Weighted Gloves - mir, gloves