Tuesday 22 March 2011

Windshield Cleaner - window cleaning, windex outdoor


I love these Windex pads. I have lots of windows and having them cleaned professionally is very expensive. Now with this inexpensive option, I clean my outdoor windows every month. It's not as thorough as the window washing service does, but my windows are clean and streak-free. I'm the only one who would notice the difference. I attach the pad holder to one those long extenstion poles (15-20 ft.)that I bought at a home improvement store so I can clean second story windows without getting on a ladder. I get clean windows with little effort and minimal cost--pretty good deal!! Windex Outdoor All-In-One Glass Cleaning Tool - Pads Refill 2 ea

I just finished using this on my bay window and had to run in and find someplace where I could write a review. I only write reviews on really horrible products or really amazing products. This one is amazing. I could never get this window clean, it just never worked when using a squeegee or newspaper and vinegar. Frustrating job UNTIL NOW!! I love this product, I can't believe what a great job it did on the window and how easy it was for me to use it. I love it! Thanks, Windex! - Windshield Wonder - Windex Outdoor - Window Cleaning - Windex'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Windshield Cleaner - window cleaning, windex outdoor windex outdoor Windshield Cleaner - window cleaning, windex outdoor