Tuesday 22 March 2011

Bundle Monster - nail stamp


This was my second purchase from Bundle Monster. I have the original image plate set and I can say that this set is a HUGE improvement. So many full nail designs! The edges are smoother, the backing is a nice touch too. I was so excited to get these plates, they came relatively quickly. My husband called me at work to tell me that they arrived and to rub it in my face that I had to wait until the end of my workday to see them, it was pure torture. I am also impressed with the full nail design size, much improved from the first series.

The only reason I gave it four stars is that some of my plates weren't etched in deep enough, making it almost impossible to use a few of the designs. I have found that on YouTube, etching deformities are quite common, contact customer service if you have any concern with the product, I hear they're awesome

All in all, I am thrilled with this new set. Love the price! Fast shipping.

Happy stamping!!! Bundle Monster Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit 25pc

I own the first Bundle Monster plate set and it is awesome. The difference between the two is these new plates are all different designs and each design is allot bigger in size. The design wraps around each nail very well. You are going to love these new plates if you already own the first set. If you don't have either set, this would be a great new start, but the first set is also great. I love bundle monster and their customer service is great. Check out their Facebook page for pics of creative designs. Great job Bundle Monster. Thank you for listening to your fans :)

I think the images are awesome, but they are not etched in deep enough. Many of the images just don't transfer which is annoying because the image selection is great. I don't get why the images aren't made deep enough into the plate!! I also have the MASH plates which are a knockoff brand of Konad and they are made perfectly. Im just disappointed that BM couldn't make the images alittle better so they all transfer perfectly too.

I read the reviews and figured whatever I'll give it a try its cheaper than my Konad plates which I got 3 or 4 and a bottle of black white pink and green polish and a stamper [...] I just got it today and tried it immediately, lots of the designs DO NOT work, but many do, if you want full nail designs I would say buy it its a decent value but if your looking for smaller designs like me, I wouldn't suggest it. Some of the designs do not work and I noticed there's a tendency for the full nail designs to work better than the small ones that I would apply 2 or 3 times on one nail. For example the skull design on 225 and 211 do not print, that was one of the designs I was excited about, the star on 206 won't work but the full nail design with circles works and the heart design works fine on the same plate. I was going to buy a second set from here if I liked them I was going to buy the 21 piece set but I think I might delay that and instead buy a single Konad plate or maybe a few because I trust them.

I received 2 double plates, 2 missing plates and few were scratched. I'm not sure if the scratches were during shipment or weren't inspected properly before shipment. They were not etched deep enough so they did not transfer too well. I hope they work on improving these issues. The designs were very nice. I am waiting to hear back from bundle monster customer service regarding the issues.



My daughter also ordered a set. She has similar issues and it has been 4+ days since she emailed them. Haven't heard any respond yet. Hopefully we'll get satisfactory resolution.

I'm a huge fan of nail-stamping. I purchased the original Bundle Monster kit Bundle Monster Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit 21pc and was, like others, disappointed with the size of the full-nail designs. Well, this set goes above and beyond my expectations.



It's nearly ALL full-nail designs, with some great nail-tip designs. The best part, the very best part, is that there is NO repetition between either the BM1 set or the MASH set MASH Set of 25 Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit and very few similar designs, although some of the small BM1 full-nail designs have larger counterparts in this set. When the best value comes in sets, you want each set to be fully valuable, and it certainly is, in this case.



The error level has also improved. In my BM1 kit, there were a couple plates with tiny gobs of metal in the actual design, leaving a gap when stamped. I only had one tiny tiny such blemish on this entire set of 25. There are now backings on each plate, so no sharp edges! Also, like many others, I got some doubles! I wanted to get a friend of mine into stamping, so I gave her the doubles and a couple of my BM1 plates for her children with small nails.



The designs vary a lot and are all interesting. Many nail design plates I've looked at on the internet are just plate after plate of swirls and flowers. Yes, there are a lot of flowers in all plate sets, but this BM2 has so much variety and truly interesting designs.



I'm thrilled, and if Bundle Monster makes a third set, I will buy it as soon as I find out!

Sometimes I think the images aren't imprinted deep enough because I often can't pick certain images up with my stamper. They have a lot of holiday designs and pretty images on these plates. My thumb nail must be huge cause it's hard to find one that fits the whole nail.

These plates are MUCH better quality than series 1. They are etched deep enough and now come with a protective back like the more expensive Konad plates. The designs are new and unique. Don't bother with the 1st set :)

I love these plates so much! I normally don't write reviews, but I just had to, they are such a great addition to anyone who is into nail art, or is just getting into it, also they are a huge step up from the Bundle Monster 1st series, I love those too, but these are bigger in size and fit my nails when I have acrylics, also the BM-215 is amazing on it's own, love the snake skin!! So if you want to add to your nail collection, I recommend buying these, you can't beat the price! - Nail Stamp'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bundle Monster - nail stamp nail stamp Bundle Monster - nail stamp