Tuesday 22 March 2011

Health And Beauty - consumables, toner


I absolutely love this stuff!!!! This is the BEST Astringent I've EVER used!!!! You can actually feel this stuff working. You wash your face and then put some of the toner (astringent) on your face. If you walk around if feels like a cool, kind of like menthol (you know when you put on Noxzema or something on your face and you can feel the menthol working?), breeze in your pores the faster you walk the cooler it feels. That's my favorite part walking around feeling the coolness in my pores! Yeah I'm weird, but that's how I know its working. It helped reduced the size of my pores on my nose, along with keep the oil in my T-zone down, which is great because I've tried a lot of things and they didn't work too well for me, like even Proactiv. I have very dry cheeks, which is another great thing about this toner; it doesn't dry out my cheeks. A lot of other toner's I've used burn my cheeks and dry them out even more. I live in a small town so it's great, thanks to Amazon, I can get this toner once again! I haven't tried the alcohol free stuff, but I'm sure it's ok too though. Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Controlling Astringent, Salicylic Acid Acne Medication, 8 Fluid Ounce

I am 21 and have had combo skin for years and years, dry in the morning, oily throughout the day! i love this product though! i use it on my face every morning when my skin is a bit flakey, and it makes my skin so soft! my moisturizer goes on smoothly finally! a bottle lasts a long time, i very rarely break out, and i have noticed a significant difference in the amount of oil on my face at the end of the day! i still have some but much less! my only complaint is that it does nothing for blackheads, i still have those...

I liked Neutrogena's Blackhead Eliminating Astringent better. This stuff is very effective, but it doesn't smell half as good or leave my face feeling wonderful like the Blackhead Eliminating Astringent. That said, I'll probably continue buying this product because 1) it works well, despite the strong odor and 2) I believe Blackhead Eliminating Astringent has been discontinued by Neutrogena.

I have this astringent and I like it, but i'm not exactly sure that it's doing something!! I mean, it kind of tingles and stuff, but I'm not sure that it helps with acne, I've seen no change because of it. - Consumables - Toner - Health And Beauty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information