Tuesday 22 March 2011

Junk Junk Junk - bluetooth lg, junk junk junk


This item says bendable & flexible it should say stiff & breakable. They do not adjust like the original one that comes with the ear piece. I received these in mid-July and ALL 6 were BROKEN before the end of September. I didn't return them because they would literally fall apart anywhere.

PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY??? 6 Black Ear Hook Replacement Stabilizer "compatible" with: Lg-hbm 210 230 235 330 520 570 730 750 760 770 800 (Bluetooth)

We were so pleqased to find this holder for a "blue tooth." None of the local places that sell blue tooths (teeth??) do not carry replacement parts. The only complaint my husbad had was that it was a little short thus not making it as stable as the original--however, it does work.

I bought these with the hope of extending the life of my bluetooth when the original ear piece broke. The clips are too tight and break almost as soon as you put them on the device. Don't waste your money. I went and bought a new bluetooth with a less rigid ear piece.

My original Ear Hook broke and so I needed a replacement for my ear piece. These work fine. They arrived on time and were not expensive. Only thing is that they are not as soft/flexible as the original.

The clips are loose on the bluetooth, and it just hangs in my ear now. They don't keep it sitting up the way it is supposed to. The bluetooth is poorly designed to begin with, but these clips are really cheap. They are almost useless. - Junk Junk Junk - Bluetooth Lg'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


bluetooth lg Junk Junk Junk - bluetooth lg, junk junk junk