Tuesday 22 March 2011

Headphone Accessories - accessories, headphones


I received this item direct from AUDIO ACCESS and I have no hesitation in saying that it is high quality. The metal adapter is TOUGH (I'm fairly sure you could drive over this with a truck without damaging it), tight fitting with no room for wiggle or poor connections, and it also looks great.



You really can't go wrong with this adapter - if you are looking for an adapter to convert your 1/8" plug to 1/4", look no further. This is the adapter to get. ADAPTER PLUG 1/4" Male to 1/8" Female Gold

This adapter works perfectly for plugging my headphones into my home entertainment center stereo receiver. It is gold plated so it looks nice and works really well! The price was about 1/4 of what Radio Shack wanted and it came in 3 days. Now I can play Rock Band to my heart's content without driving my wife crazy by playing Freebird over and over. Highly recommended.

This gold-plated adapter plug is the perfect solution for quality sound at an inexpensive price. I previously purchased a dual adapter (from a different source), but found that there was a significant amount of interference, which could not be ignored. So, I looked for a single adapter plug on amazon and got very lucky with my find.

It works great, does exactly what is supposed to do without issue and at a great price. If you need a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter this is the plug to get. I use it to plug my Sennheiser PC headset into my home receiver to play games while not waking up others in the house at night.

This product came as expected i have yet to try it with my dj headphones but it looks and feels just how i thought it would be.

Sound should be clean. It looks and an excellent price.

I got it very fast too. Great buy.

Thank you very much ill keep ur products in mind of the future.

This 6.5mm male to 3.5mm female F converter which I purchased recently is a fine high quality adapter with no signal loss. It appears to be similar to Sennheiser (none better). The adapter is very versatile and the price cannot be beat. I've seen more expensive adapters that do not possess the quality of this product. I've been a radio technician for over thirty years. I'd like to see a finer adapter.(There are none better).

This item is cheaply made. It's lightweight indicates minimal materials used. I am not satisfied with this product. Other reviewers have given high rating, but I wonder if it's the same product. Go buy a brand name one or get a quality headphone and it should come with it. - Audio - Headphones - Connectors - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information