Friday 11 March 2011

Vitacoco - coconut, sports drink


Coconut water and me do not mix. I have tried all of the brands out there and was very satisfied with this flavor mix. I know all about the health benefits and try to drink one a day. Much better for you than Sports drinks! If you drink too much alcohol, try this the next morning, it will help with the recovery! This flavor mix was very tasty and does not have a coconut after taste. It has the Passion fruit taste throughout the whole experience. I would recommend since the price is lower here on Amazon!



I love coconut water. It's so refreshing. I've been wanting to try some of the flavored coconut waters and grabbed this when it was on sale.



I'm sorry to say that I didn't like this flavor at all. It had a sour taste to me that I really disliked. I drank down one, but was not happy to think of drinking the other 11! sigh... I gave the rest of them to my brother and I hope he enjoyed the flavor more than I did. I wont be getting this flavor again.

Bought this to replace gatorade and all the other sports drinks that are loaded with sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors and all that other junk. This is so satisfying to drink and doesn't make you sick, you can feel the difference when you drink something so good. Lovin' it!!!!

I ordered both the coconut water and coconut water with passion fruit. I honestly was expecting to like the plain coconut water better because I'm used to having fresh coconut water, but the coconut water with passion fruit was good. There's a real passion fruit taste present in the drink and it brightens up the drink without being too overwhelming. It's definitely a great drink to have to start or end the day.

While myself and my sister are undergoing treatment for cancer, was advised to try this product Vita Coco Coconut water, what a difference it made immediately.

Hydration is so important while undergoing radiation, or chemo ,

Vita Coco, fits right into a program to help hydrate and keep your vital organs, protected.



Will drink it forever.

Thanks Jene Fielder

Great option for those who don't like the taste of plain coconut water. The passion fruit is delicious and it tastes best when served ICE COLD. Love to drink this before, during and post workout. Besides being a great hydrating tool, it helps avoid cramping as well.

Coconut water is high in potassium and a natural electrolyte. It helps to rehydrate you much faster than Gatorade only wishes it could. Depending on what you are used to drinking, you may love or hate coconut water. I think that it's a matter of getting used to a different taste more than it being "bad" or "gross." If you go into it thinking you're going to be drinking juice, think again. This is more a watered down juice-like drink, but it has much less sugar and doesn't give a sugar shock that leaves you wishing for more to drink.



My whole family enjoys this brand and this specific flavor combo. We all do not enjoy plain ole coconut water and really liked the juice-like taste of this flavor. It works for us, but your family may enjoy another flavor better. I would try several flavors before deciding on one or none at all. I had this as a Subscribe & Save item for over a year, until Amazon told me I no longer could buy it that way. I was devastated.



I searched on Amazon to see if I could find something comparable. After ordering the O.N.E. Coconut Water with a Splash of Passion Fruit, 8.5-Ounce Aseptic Containers (Pack of 12) a month ago, I, as well as another family member, finally decided to try one today. We both had the same reaction..."this doesn't taste as good as the brand we had been drinking." Hence my coming to Amazon tonight to write a review of the O.N.E. product... Now I wish I hadn't ordered 3 whole boxes of it! I thought @ $10/box of 12 I couldn't go wrong. Hmm, maybe I was wrong!



But enough of O.N.E. Coconut Water with Passion Fruit, Vita Coco Coconut Water with Passion Fruit tastes so much better! If you're sick and feeling dehydrated, this is what you need. If you've just done a big workout and nothing can quench your thirst, this is what you need. If you're feeling a little run done or have a headache that just won't quit, this is what you need.



Luckily, my dislike of O.N.E. brand led me back to Amazon to see that I could once again order Vita Coco Coconut Water with Passion Fruit as a Subscribe & Save. Comparably, the price difference is negligible: ounce for ounce it is just about the same. I only wish I hadn't been ousted before! - Coconut Water - Coconut - Sports Drink - Cooking - Delicious - Vitacoco'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information