Friday 11 March 2011

Shoot Digital Cameras


I agree, this is a very nice camera. It takes nice, high quality pictures and videos. It's easy to use, with a nice large screen, and plenty of memory. The face recognition feature is something I have never encountered before, and I really like it - it makes it really easy to find pictures.



The only con to this camera is the use of AA batteries. It does go through them relatively quickly, so if you are going to be shooting all day, you really must carry a supply of them with you. It's a prejudice, but I do prefer rechargeable cameras.



But, in spite of that, it's a really nice camera and I like it a lot!



(Review of Kodak EasyShare C195 Digital Camera) Kodak EasyShare C195 Digital Camera (Purple)

So far, I am pleased with this digital camera. Regular AA batteries don't last long, but went to AA Lithium batteries and no problems. I like the 3" screen and picture taking is easy. Pictures are clear and sharp.

I have been using a Kodak Z1275 for a couple of years and I loved it! It was 14MP and full of features, most of which I eventually learned how to use. I regularly had photos blown up to poster size or printed on pillow cases and blankets. They were always crisp and clear when I used the automatic setting. Unfortunately, Kodak does not make that camera any longer. (My beloved camera fell off the back of a chair when taking photos two weekends ago so it is no longer working.)



I looked for a Kodak camera with the same features. What I found was the C195. It is not exactly the same (e.g. 5x optical zoom vs. the Z1275 have 3X optical and another 5x digital), but most of the settings were exactly like the camera I loved. It even uses 2 AA batteries and is the same size (pocket-worthy). Despite noticing some dust under the display on the rear, I was thrilled with the first four test photos so I registered the camera the same day it arrived from Amazon.



I did not really take "normal" photos until this past weekend. I took 647 photos and videos while on a trip to Disney. As my 4GB memory card filled up I decided to look for bad photos and delete them to make extra space. That is when I noticed that some of the pictures looked blurry. I wear glasses so I asked several other people for their opinions and they agreed. I thought it might be related to the dust under 1/8 of the screen on the back, but when I downloaded the photos to my computer I found that every 4th, 5th, or 6th photo was horribly blurry. That was very frustrating, but also very sad as many of those photos were once-in-a-lifetime shots (e.g. my wife making very close eye contact with one of the Boys II Men singers). I am sending this camera back to Amazon tomorrow. I am not going to buy another C-series camera from Kodak. Those moments cannot be replaced.

The picture clairity is impressive and the zoom is powerful. The battery life has been the same as other cameras I have owned. The only mild comment I would make about the Ease of Use would be that the buttons are flush with the casing, so you have to use your fingertip firmly in the right spot to get the buttons to press. Not a big deal, but a slight raising of them would make this a perfect camera.

This is such a great little camera. I had a Kodak C633 before that I loved but wanted to upgrade. This takes such sharp pictures and has even more features then my last one. It also has more zoom on it then my old one did and more mega pixels. Love the face finder and it seemed to take great pictures indoors. I also love the color of this camera it is a nice shade of purple. For the people who complain about the batteries going dead quickly the way to solve that is use rechargable batteries!! This is a great little investment, I highly recommend it.

This little camera fits easily in a back pocket or purse, which is why I got it. It doesn't come with a manual but is pretty easy to figure out. Getting to know the adjustments, light for example, takes a little practice but the learning curve is pretty fast. A wonderful, compact camera that takes great pictures. The easy share feature is fantastic. Just tag the photo and when uploading, the photos will automatically be sent to social media apps while also being uploaded to the computer photo program. This camera is perfect for young people just starting out with photography, as well as experienced photographers who like to have a camera with them but not schlep around the equipment. I have a Nikon D90 but do not take it with me everywhere I go. The C195 in my purse allows me to be able to take photos anywhere! Love the color purple!

This camera takes great pictures. I did some comparison and chose this camera because of the 14 mp, the 5X zoom and the great price. The size is good and it's easy to use which is what I was looking for. I did have to purchase an SD card separately which I feel Kodak should have included, but that wasn't a big expense. I am very happy with this camera.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information