Friday 11 March 2011

Fisher Pen - bullet pen, fisher pen


This honestly may be the perfect $10 pen. It looks professional and sharp without being elaborate or gaudy. It writes smoothly in almost any situation. Its mechanism is robust enough to handle daily use for an extended time. Its refills are affordable, easy to find, and available in a host of colors and tip sizes. I also have the M5 Slim Cap-O-Matic and it's nearly as perfect, but lacks the textured grip area and can become a bit slick. If you're not ready to drop $25-$50 on a B4 Shuttle or AG7 Original Astronaut, this is a great economical Space Pen that's at home in any situation and won't be out-of-place in a professional environment. Fisher Space Pen, Cap-O-Matic Space Pen, Chrome Plated (M4C)

Really what you're getting with this is the special ink cartridge. Unfortunately, these cartridges only fit in Fisher pens so you have to buy one of their pens. The ink itself is cool, like it's advertised to be, but the pen is worth less than the already-cheap price it's charged for. Real light, flimsy, cheap feeling. Also, take note that it comes with a very broad "medium" ball point ink cartridge. You can buy a finer-point replacement, but it doesn't come standard.

I love the concept of a pen with a reliable ink flow, however, this particular model has the unfortunate tendency to unscrew and separate when I have it clipped to my shirt pocket. It hasn't leaked or anything in my pocket, but is annoying to reach for my pen intending to use it but have to fish it out of my pocket and then rescrew the two sections together before using it.

Working in outside sales I am a fan of this pen for a few reasons. First, I need something reliable and working in New England the temperature can drop pretty low but it can also get pretty warm in the summer. No matter what the temp this pen writes well, and I can even leave it inside the car overnight on cold night and not worry about it not working the next day. Second, the writing is smooth on a variety of surfaces and in different writing positions. Often I am jotting down a note on a business card, piece of paper or anything that is next to me and I am usually doing so at some odd angles to find a flat writing surface. This pen works great in those situations, even when the surface isn't all that flat. Lastly, the pen is pretty sharp looking (great when sitting in front of executives, very professional) and lightweight (I often put the pen in my pocket and it doesn't weigh down my pocket at all). One additional comment I would make is that the company is a pleasure to deal with. I had a issue with something I purchased in the past and they were phenomenal at replacing my item in a timely manner.

This is the best pen I ever owned. I have purchased almost a dozen in the past year. I carry this pen with me everywhere I go. I work outside so with this pen I am sure that it will write in extreme cold and extreme hot weather.

Buy this pen.

While the current global economic conditions have people doubting whether or not we should continue to pour money into space exploration, whether unmanned or manned, whatever your personal opinion, there is no doubt that our society has reaped the rewards of space exploration over the decades. In addition to the results of scientific experiments from the Moon to the International Space Station, products that have became famous through their development for, or use in the space program, now grace our lives on a daily basis.



One of those products that you can own, and use, in your day-to-day existence, is the Fisher Space Pen. Now available in a number of different designs and price points, the Fisher Space Pen is a pen for home, office, school, and anywhere else you might need a writing implement. With a patented sealed and gas-charged ink cartridge, ink is delivered smoothly and consistently under pressure, enabling the pen to be used at any angle, even upside-down. The pen and ink were also designed tough, and the Fisher Space Pen can write in sub-zero cold, triple digit desert heat, and even underwater. Developed in 1966, the Fisher AG-7 Space Pen first flew on Apollo 7 in October of 1968.



So pick up a little piece of exploration history. Get a Fisher Space Pen; take it wherever you go, and subject it to whatever extremes you encounter. Whichever model you choose, you won't be disappointed. - Space Pen - Fisher Space Pen - Bullet Pen - Fisher Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fisher Pen - bullet pen, fisher pen fisher pen Fisher Pen - bullet pen, fisher pen