Thursday 3 March 2011

Trapper - trapper, fur


My husband loves these types of hats so I bought it for him as a surprising gift. I carefully read all the reviews. One of the reviewers was very misleading. He said his son-in-law had large head and it fit him very well.. So I thought these hats should be big enough. I was so disappointed when I received it. It's very small... It couldn't even fit me!!! The fur on the forehead looks awkward. The material is thin. Maybe more suitable for a teenager but definitely not for adults!!!



Very very fast shipping though. Corduroy Trooper Hat-Black (One-Size)W28S41D

I bought this hat and they send me another one. Something really cheapy looking and not at all like the one they picture. They send a black one but I did remember and came back and found the piece of garbage they send me. I inmediately pack the trash, make copies of the pictures and read all of their conditions and sent the darn thing back. They never everything I paid even though it was thier fault. As a matter a fact I plan to file a complaint with Amazon againts them. Watch out because they want to trick some customers with when they probably don't have the stock. Very dishonest people.... BEWARE!!!

So not only does it look nothing like the picture.. but it smells rancid!

The forehead flap is way small and looks awkward! so after washing it 3 times to get the smell out i finally tryed it on, well its really small. and i dont have that big of a head. all in all just save your 13 bucks and get a better hat

I bought this hat for my son's school play where he needed to be a Russian. What surprises me is that he continues to choose this hat on especially cold days over his other more trendy hats. He has admitted that it is super warm and that his friends have commented on wanting to trade him for it. I am very satisfied with its appearance, durability and functionality. While not an actual Russian "ushanka", it still works well. Definitely doesn't fit my adult sized head though.

I thought the 'fur' in this hat would be fluffier than it is, judging by the picture. It's also a bit more square-ish than the picture depicts. Love the corduroy though! And it keeps me warm, so I can't complain too much :) - Trapper - Hats - Fur Hat - Fur'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Trapper - trapper, fur fur hat Trapper - trapper, fur