Thursday 3 March 2011

Home Laminator - home laminator, laminating supplies


Well, not much to add to the other reviewers. They pretty much covered it all. Just thought I would put one more positive in here.



They do what they are meant to do (laminate things of course!) and do it well. They are cheap, good quality, and as always simple to buy from Amazon!



Well, that's all I've got to say about the Clear Business Card Size Laminating Pouches, 2 3/16 x 3 11/16, 5 Mil, 100/Bx (UNV84642) Clear Laminating Pouches, 5 mil, 2-1/4" x 3-3/4",

These laminating pouches worked out great for my business card needs.I previously used 7mil laminating business card pouches by GBC ,but they were to thick for my YOURSTORY bookbinder and laminator and the lamination would come apart.These are perfect and not to flimsy and protects and adds sheen to my business cards.I am very happy with my purchase and i hope they keep the price low and the quality high.

Don't use the cheap Staples brand laminating sheets, since they are inferior. Use the name brand Scotch or Fellowes or whatever else is a laminating machine maker. These are high quality and don't leave any funny edges like the cheapr ones do. Glossy, shiny, sturdy, easy to use. - Laminators - Laminating Supplies - Laminator - Home Laminator'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information