Thursday 3 March 2011

Lithium Batteries


I was skeptical at first from reading the other reviews about how these work better than the lithium-ion ones. I was surprised when they came. It was the new Energizer packaging (not the old yellow style as shown in the picture) and work flawlessly in my devices (key fobs, and garage door openers). These are the lithium-ion ones and the model number on the battery is CR2032 and not ECR2032 (which was the reason I was skeptical at first). Very happy and work great! Well worth it at $1.99! Energizer ECR2032 Watch Battery

Be aware: the batteries this vendor is selling are not individually packaged as shown. The ones I received came off a bulk tape roll of batteries, with no expiry dates to indicate they are still good, or anything else to indicate they were even meant for commerical sale. I have not tried them yet - so cannot comment on their actual state/fitness - but it's definetely not as-shown. Why can't vendors submit an actual a picture of what they are selling.....

From motherboards to electronic organizers, the 2032 type battery is the mainstay of the industry, and Energizer makes the most reliable. I have Energizer ECR2032 installed in my Sharp Memo Master, and I never have to worry about losing vital information. This battery lasts long and is highly dependable...An all-around smart buy to keep your electronics in top form.

This was a great value.

It was cheaper than anywhere I could find in the stores like Target or Safeway. No tax too.

Plus since I have Amazon Prime, shipping was free without having to buy over $25 of items.

I was looking for the lithium type of this battery. I goofed and ordered this battery instead. I thought "what the heck" and tried it. This battery has lasted longer than the lithium batteries that came with my "battery-operated" candles and is much cheaper! It doesn't seem to affect the the mechanism. What a nice surprise!

I ordered this battery "sold by Amazon" (not one of its affiliates) and it came as advertised: Individual retail packaging (same as in stores) and fresh. The "use by" date on mine is March 2019. Great!

I bought the Energizer ECR2032 Watch Battery for our bathroom scale, and expected it to last a year or more, like the original battery did. However, it is weakening after only a few months. I bought the battery December 2009, but it had a manufacturing date of July 2009. Could it be that the battery was too old? Is this short lifespan a problem with the battery in general, or these batteries in particular? I don't know.



At this price, though, I cannot complain too much. Free shipping with Amazon Prime makes this an incredibly good deal, so I ordered another one. Hopefully, it will last a bit longer. The packaging this time is different (not the same as the picture shown), but the battery is still old--February 2010.

Nothing much to complain or appretiate. I am using in my bathroom scale. As battery it is doing its job. One important thing, it is not ECR 2032 as the description says. It is CR 2032. For the money and free shipping, great deal !!!

This battery is cheap and of good quality.



I use it for my electronic weighing scale. It was really easy to put in. I'll update you and let you know how long it lasts. As of right now, it's still working (it better be) at 2 months of use and I weigh myself daily.



Buy it from Amazon! I'm not saying it would be hard to find in stores, but it was easier to just search for it online.

I ordered one of these for my old SEGA Saturn as it was the same size and it lasted quite a long time. I always like Energizer as they have great products. These batteries are easy to install on a SEGA Saturn so those of you who need one these are an excellent choice and if you own a Saturn you know this is what the internal memory for save files needs for your save data.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information