Tuesday 29 March 2011

Standard Card Decks - standard card decks


I ordered this deck of playing cards described as brand new. I gave 4 stars because although it was wrapped in plastic, never opened, the deck had a tear in the box and a dent in a few of the cards inside. Bicycle The Dog Artlist Collection Playing Cards

Darling cards. I was so excited as I thought these would be perfect for my mom. I bought these for my mom who has Alzheimers as I want to try and get there to learn something new each day. Great plan but oops...I was trying to teach her to separate cards by suit. The cards are so cute she kept getting distracted by the dogs pictures and it was a disaster. Plan B. Get PLAIN PLAYIG CARDS WITH NO PICTURES. - Standard Card Decks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Standard Card Decks - standard card decks standard card decks Standard Card Decks - standard card decks