Tuesday 29 March 2011

Computer Cables - cat5e, ethernet cables


I moved my computer from one room to the next. Only problem was that I didn't have enough cable to go from one room to the next. I ordered this 25 feet cable and my fiance stapled the wire to the wall and it looks great!!! Saved me money from buying a wireless router. Ethernet Cable, CAT5e - 25 ft White

Worked out of the box with no issues.

However, I am using with a laptop that I move around sometimes.

The connector is not very strong or molded and is cracking within months.



This cable is fine for light duty use.

I have had this cable for a couple months now, it has been working fine. But I use it to connect my laptop to the internet because wireless is so terrible around here. After multiple plug-ins and unplugs, the little knob that clicks the cable into place broke off. So I simply switched the cable around and a few weeks later BAM, same thing. Now the cable is basically useless because if keeps coming out of the port. If you were simply going to plug this in once and forget about it, it's totally worth the money, but if you need something more solid and reliable, buy something else.

I purchased this cable to connect my netbook to my router. When it didn't function, I suspected that there might be a problem with having my desktop and the netbook both connected at the same time. Since I was tired when I attempted to connect, I waited and, later I tried a second cable (different brand and source) that I had purchased and that one was fine. I find that when you purchase inexpensive items such as this, you get some that are ok and some are no good. I got a no good one this time. Win some, lose some.

the clip to hold the ethernet cable into the computer seems much sturdier than most; it is still holding strong although i disconnect and connect (to different computers) at least three times per day. the 25" length is just right for my home office. i will definitely buy two on next purchase from my seller.

This is a great ethernet cable for gaming systems and computers. I recommend this product, but the seller of this product is the slowest shipping you can ever get. I hope your patient. I ordered the item April 29, they didn't ship it until May 2. It is now May 7 and still not here. Probably wont get it for another couple days. Pitiful!!!! - Ethernet Cables - Cat5e - Cat5 - Computer Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information