Tuesday 29 March 2011

Rotary Tools - corded rotary tool, tools


I purchased this after my Dremel tool basically exploded in my hand. One of the brushes that turns the motor made contact at about 30000 rpm and well let's just say the Dremel didn't make it. So here I was with about 100-200 discs, stones and wheels and no rotary tool. I took the plunge (at about half the price of a new Dremel) and purchased this tool. Let me just say that this tool feels just as good if not better than the other rotary tools I looked at in the stores (Lowes, HD, Sears, etc.). After using this rotary tool on several jobs I am pleased with it. I hope this turns out to be as well built and reliable as it appears and I will be looking at other WEN tools in the future if the quality is good (the price certainly is). WEN 23 1 Amp 8,000 to 30,000 RPM Rotary Tool with 40 Accessories

This rotary tool has proven to be a great replacement for my Dremel tool, and the Wen rotary tool also came with a flexible cable attachment. The flexible cable was not mentioned on the Amazon website. The Wen rotary tool is just a bit heavier then my Dremel but after a few moments of use I was used to the difference. And unlike the Dremel that has one switch for on/off and variable speed the Wen has two switches for power and speed.

This Wen Rotary tool is a bargain at the price,well made but you can forget the included accessories. The grinding bits would disintegrate with just the slighest touch! Go out and buy some quality dremel attachments!

This tool works as good as any Dremel Ive used,very comfortable in my hand. It appears to be very well build. Considering the flex attachment the tools free.I'll up date this in the future ,if any problems accrue.

I just got this tool and have only used it once but it seems to be a quality item.Only time will tell.I like that it came with the flexible cable attachment,because that's a $25 item by itself.If this tool doesn't continue to perform you can rest assured I will update my review. - Corded Rotary Tools - Tools - Rotary Tools - Corded Rotary Tool'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information