Wednesday 23 February 2011

Smartphone - car chargers, smartphone


Bought it for my father's truck so he can use pandora to pipe through the stereo while charging and powering his HTC EVO. The micro-usb plug, which will be the standard utilized for smart phones, will be useful regardless of the phone he uses in the future. It will also charge my samsung moment and my gf's optimus s. Luxmo Car Charger Cigarette Lighter Adapter, micro USB for BlackBerry Bold Curve 3G Style Torch, HTC DROID Incredible EVO 4G HD2 HD7 Surround Aria Desire, T-Mobile G2 myTouch 4G, Huawei Ascend M860 Comet U8150, LG Cosmos Touch Neon II Optimus M Optimus S Optimus T Rumor Touch, Samsung Gravity T Freeform II Intensity II Messager II III Messager Touch Smiley :) Vibrant Transform Focus

I bought this car charger for my T-Mobile Android phone. After sever usages, I began to question the quality of this item. Sometimes, I got wired charging result such as suddenly drop in battery reading. So I did a test today. At the beginning, my phone has 70% battery. I plugged in the charger, turned on GPS, turned off wi-fi, 3G, Bluetooth. I began to drive with this charger charging my cell phone. After 15 minutes, my phone showed there were 45% battery left!!! A 25% DROP from original reading!!!! Is this a charger or a dis-charger? I connected my phone with another car charger and drove for another 30 minute. When I left the car, the phone battery were back to 75%. Bottom line: DO NOT buy this item if you really want to charge your phone.

Just so you know, this is not a rapid charger, at all. It will "charge" your phone, but very very slowly. It takes about 30 minutes to charge your phone about 10%. It never fully charges it, either. Other than that, it works...slowly... I would look for a rapid charger, if I were you.

I've used this item for a few trips out of town and it has worked just fine. It is a sturdy charger that is very typical to any other that I would have paid 10 bucks or more for. A steal of an item for the price.

when I plug it into my car it lights up. but when I plug it into my phone nothing happens... The power never makes it to the phone to charge it. Defeats the whole purpose of having it other than providing a little light near your power/lighter... - Smartphone - Car Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information