Wednesday 23 February 2011

Fifa 2010 - fifa 2010, video games


It feels like the ball is separate from the players, so it is more difficult for you to control the ball. This feeling is so real if you play soccer a lot like me. The reason I stopped player FIFA is that controlling the ball is a very easy job like it sticks to the player's feet, and the players are like skating on the ground.I love this PES also because it deliberately designs motions for every famous (Star) players like C. Ronaldo and Rooney, so you can tell who is that particular player on the screen only by the way he runs even if you don't look at his name and face at all. This is amazing!



FIFA? A game for people outside the court. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 - English version

This game is just ok, the graphics are good but the play is off. The players run like someone is pulling on their jerseys. The controls are hard to get used to and add that there is only limited licensed teams and the game is just lacking There isnt the dynamic gameplay that real soccer offers its reserved and the commentary just isnt very good and gets repetitive. I wont be buying anymore PES titles. The new FIFA looks amazing and I loved the World Cup game so Im sure I'll be happy with FIFA 11.

I have had a blast with this game playing in Become a Legend mode and color me impressed. I have just started my second season and it has everything I wanted from a soccer game, I have Fifa 09 also but I find myself coming back and playing PES over and over again.

The game just has the the right feel for me. It takes some practicing to master but its well worth the effort. Highly Recommenced!

My husband is very happy with his purchase. We follow lots of international soccer, so this game is perfect for him. I hear him and a friend enjoying it right now in the next room. Good buy for a soccer fan,especially in a World Cup year.

I played this game for a few months and thought it was good but I ended up trading it in for FIFA 10 and I found FIFA far superior.



Pro Evolution is fun and the Master league has improved with both the champions league and europa league included.



FIFA is the best gameplay I have seen in a soccer game and Pro Evolution 10 does not compete

Overall every aspect of this game is an improvement. The player likenesses are the most noticable. The pace of the game is slower than last year and it takes some getting used to. The game is now more tactical and less arcade.

There are many new moves to learn and the menus are more ornate. Once you are used to the changes the game is very enjoyable.

The online is finally fixed. That was the biggest concern after last year's problems.

I have owned every version of EA's FIFA series and now the last 4 years of PES. They both have their good and not so good points. This is the first year where they are so close in so many ways.

I will give FIFA a slight nod in graphics but PES still has a much more realistic game play.

While I own and play both I prefer PES.

All in all this is an excellent game with a lot of replay value.

This is the worst Pes in history, at least for Xbox 360, the gameplay just sucks, the players are superslow but the opposite players are superfast, you can't make any tackle, even on the ball, u will get a yellow or red for nothing ! The only pro are shots, they are very nice and the graphic is realistic, but the gameplay absolutely sucks ... i played with the ps2 version and it's completely another game, a 4 star at least ; how can people give this game 5 stars ? did they even play once at top player level ? i don't think so ... Don't buy this game for xbox 360 !

it is a good game, but i think i still prefer the 2009... besides the characters are only alike in the more popular teams or national teams, and the ones from Chile, are not that well alike.



i mean, it is a very good game, but it does have some problems in the gameplay... - Video Games - Xbox 360 - Soccer - Fifa 2010'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fifa 2010 - fifa 2010, video games xbox 360 Fifa 2010 - fifa 2010, video games