Wednesday 23 February 2011

Component Video - monitor cable, pc to tv


I got this VGA cable w/ audio because I want to stream Netflix movies on my LCD TV instead of watching on the laptop. This cable works just great. Other brand names cost more even without the audio component. RiteAV - SVGA Monitor Cable with 3.5mm Audio - 10 ft.

If not for the fact that the audio cable is too short (maybe 5 inches, if not less) to accommodate some laptops that have the earphone jack on the front. If your earphone jack is on the side and/or near the monitor output then you will be fine but if not I recommend getting a 3.5mm extension. Luckily I already had one so it wasn't a problem but I just thought you all should know. The overall quality is great though especially for the price.

I bought this piece from CE Compass. I must say that the shipping was fast and the video worked very well; however, the attached audio cord was not close to 2 ft. I'd say it is about 10 inches which did not reach from the back of my laptop (where the VGA port is) to the front (the audio port). I bought a real cheap extender on ebay which made the product work, but it was kind of a pain.

This cable does the job and does it well. I use it for my laptop when watching movies or presentations and it works great. The price of the cable to is just outstanding. As for the quality it is very think and nice so you know it will take the wear and tear. I know this is short but I will end it with this, you will not be disappointed in buying this cable.

This cord will probably make me get rid of cable TV. The images are good, sound quality good. Using websites like Hulu, there is much better TV on the internet. This cord is much cheaper than a wireless unit and it works better. Great purchase.

I ordered this to hook my HDTV to my computer to give me an appropriate sized screen to view online movies with. I got it at a great price, got it very quickly as is the norm with Amazon, and it hooked right up. Great value for the money and gave me just what i wanted to expand my capabilities.

it's just a cable to connect my computer to the HD tv - it works fine, sound is what the computer puts out - there's really no way to determine if it's good or not, given that the computer already gives out a crappy sound (youtube and things don't have the best sound) - it was cheap, and it looks sturdy. I don't believe in cables that cost a fortune anyway, and I've been working in the music industry forever (I have travelled all over the world several times as a stage and production manager for a band) - can't go wrong with this one. - Monitor Cable - Pc To Tv - Computer Cables - Vga Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information