Wednesday 23 February 2011

Extender


Was excited to get this without going to the Audi dealer, but unfortunately, when I tried to access it in my car, it tells me it is not compatible. The specs for this cable are wrong. I was trying to connect my old 3G iPhone. Newest AMI MDI MMI/ iPod Cable Adapter connect Apple iPod iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPad to Audi A3/A4/A5/A6/A8/S4/S6/S8/Q5/Q7/R8/TT and Volkswagen Jetta/ GTI/ GLI/ Passat/ CC/ Tiguan/ Touareg/ EOS

This cable did not work with my car, with any iPod or iPhone. I tried my 32GB 2G iPod touch, and then an 80GB iPod classic, neither of which worked with the car. I replaced it with an OEM MDI iPod cable off eBay, which works beautifully. Don't waste your time and money with this piece of trash.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Extender Extender Extender