Wednesday 23 February 2011

Baby Video Monitor - baby, video monitor


Ok so I needed a video monitor to replace an audio one I had, plus I wanted to be able to see my baby while I'm not in the room. Th monitor is good for it's price and gives me the peace of mind that I wanted. The problem everyone is talking about does exist though. It's faulty in the battery life. The other issue is the cam itself. It tips over on the stand it came with. I guess they need to make the stand more solid to support it because of the adapter running from the outlet. That's the two problems with it. I just mounted it on the wall with thumb tacks so I would have the falling issue when I put it on the dresser. Other than that it's the only I seen for a good price that has the two way communication. I can talk to my baby so she hears.

PS;i returned it . the battery life is a huge issue. it has to remained plugged in to the charger, for it to stay on after like 10 minutes

Great product for price, our baby isn't here yet but my husband and I made sure this was the monitor for us by him going in the nursery and I being upstairs. You could hear everything and the picture was great. The only down side is there is no on or off.

My husband and I toyed over the idea of a video monitor for a long while before we bought this one. We purchased it after our son was 4 months old as a piece of mind for myself. Despite the fact that its not a large screen it is great for what it's doing. I love that the monitor itself goes into a "sleep" mode when he's asleep yet pops back on when there is a noise in the room. We've not had any issue with interference or anything. This was by far one of the best things I could have ever bought for my son!! I would definitely recommend this product!!

My toddler has recently moved out of his crib, so I needed a video monitor to make sure he stayed out of trouble, but we can't really afford 150+ on a monitor. This one works for everything I need. The battery life is short, yes, but I'm usually doing work at my desk while they "nap" and can easily have it plugged in beside me, when I have to move around it works long enough. The camera is lightweight and won't stand easily, but easily fixed by mounting it to the wall. (I used a 3M hook). Night vision isn't wonderful, but I can tell if he is in his bed or not, which is really all I need. I have a question though... In the user guide it talks about multiple baby units (cameras) and I really need a second one. But I cannot find one ANYWHERE!! I hate to buy a whole other unit, but I'm tempted (still cheaper than any other unit that has multiple cameras!) If anyone knows where I could find the camera, please let me know!!

I would recommend this video monitor to everyone. I have an 8 m/o baby and i am most of the time by myself doing stuff and working at home. I can watch him play while I am in the kitchen or in my home office. The image is crystal clear andgreat color. Sound is perfect and it has its own light for bed time.I was searching for a video monitor but the ones out there are very expensive. Im very happy with my motorola video monitor

I've bought this monitor, to replace an only audio monitor I had.

It is just perfect for the price you pay, the monitor works well, camera acceptable resolution, you can see your baby, It's all you need. If you are kind of "tech freak", always finding what's missing in the product to be perfect, then I suggest you invest some more money.

Great product! - Baby - Video Monitor - Levana - Baby Video Monitor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information