Thursday 27 January 2011

Sata Power Adapter - sata, hard drive


Not really a whole lot to say about a data cable. The cables are just a s advertised - SATA 20" data cables. I've been using them for about a month now. One for a hard drive and one for a DVD drive. They work. The transfer speed appears constant with posted specifications. I do have another data cable from a different manufacture and I can not tell the difference in speed (I doubt anyone could). The plugs slide on and hold like they should.I gave them five stars because the cables work as expected without any issues. Recommended. SATA 2.0 Data Cable, 20in - 2 Pack

Sata cables are hard to mess up. I got these cheaper than on monoprice, and they came quickly. Work fine for me, the red isn't my favorite color so I just wrapped them in electrical tape to hide them in my case.

This is a great price for a couple of straight ended sata cables; you go into some place like radio shack

or one of the big box office supply stores and they act like this stuff is made out of gold.

DON'T EVER BUY FROM THESE OUTLETS IF YOU CAN HELP IT.

In figuring out routing on a build the straight cables have a tendency to work more than the ones with an

angled connector on one end because a double row of connections on the MB does not lend itself to the angled

end, and hard drive and CD/DVD drive hookups are about 50/50 (sometimes you use angle, sometimes you don't). - Hard Drive - Sata Cables - Sata - Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information