Thursday 27 January 2011

Digital Photo Frame - digital frame, digital frames


The Viewsonic Digital Photo Frame (10in) is an all-around great product for displaying those precious photos in your collection. The quality is extremely high and the cropping of photos seems to be realistic and nice. If a photo doesn't fit the frame, the resizing tends to distort the image slightly, but much less than other products of this type.



I highly recommend the 10 in digital frames; if you are thinking between the sizes, the size difference is quite worth it. Photos are easily seen from a slight distance and the overall appearance just seems nicer.



The main downside to this frame is that it only contains a 100 MB internal memory, which, with high quality photos only holds about 100-200 photos. However, it does contain a USB port and flash memory port for loading files, and the drag-and-drop method of loading images onto the frame is simple for even the most inexperienced user.



Highly recommended item. ViewSonic VFD1027w-11 10.2-Inch Digital Photo Frame with 128 MB Internal Memory

While this doesn't have a lot of memory, the quality of the frame is very good. I purchased a 4G SD drive to go with this and, even after that cost, this was option was cheaper than most other digital frames and just as nice. I chose this larger frame as this was a gift for my husband's grandfather as I thought the larger frame would be easier to see and i was right! I previously purchased a 7-inch frame but returned it as it was way too small for an elderly person to view the pictures, but this 10-inch frame was just right and he ended up loving this gift!

On a positive note, the picture quality and size of the pictures is very good. The frame has settings so you can adjust how long a frame is displayed. I have set it at 3 second intervals, however, the frame automatically switches from 5 to 15 second intervals sporatically. Also, the frame came with a remote to allow one to move forward or backward at will. This function also does not work consistantly. I will be calling the manufacturer to see if they have any suggestions. Perhaps it is just a bad unit?

This is a high quality product. The black frame is classy and the pictures display beautifully and brightly. It is extremely easy to use. I hooked it up to my mother-in-law's computer with a usb port and uploaded pictures to it. It includes the usb cord to fit a computer and the frame. It looks as if the cord would fit a standard camera as well. Though it says it will only display jpg files, it did display some bitmap pictures that I saved from facebook.



The frame offers a variety of functions. The slideshow offers several options for how long each picture is to be displayed. I think it goes between 3 seconds up to an hour, with a big jump from either 1 minute or 5 minutes to 15. There are also a handful of slide transitions to choose from. Pictures can be rotated in the frame using the remote, but I found that every time the pictures cycled through we had to rerotate some of them. Along the same lines, the frame will only correctly display either vertical or horizontal pictures.



I would definitely recommend this product. It made an excellent Christmas present for my mother-in-law. She LOVED it!

This is a nice frame, good picture, etc. Its rather large, too. The trouble is with Viewsonic as a company. We got our frame for Christmas. It occasionally locks up. Viewsonic support has been terrible at responding. They ignore email, and live support is only available during a small window of the day when I'm at work.



So if you get one that works fine out of the box, its great. If not, return it right away.

I bought this product for 65 bucks for my mother for Christmas. The quality was pretty good and the size was amazing especially for the price. The set up is easy and downloading pics onto a memory card and placing it into the digital frame is a breeze. I could easily work this frame without using the instructions. This overall was a great buy. Anytime you can find a digital frame of this size for 65 bucks.... get it.

I bought this as a Christmas present and I'm glad it was for my significant other so it can stay in the house.



The frame has a good size and one of the best resolutions on a digital frame that I have seen. The picture is bright with good contrast and detail.



The only thing I will mention is that I've found that pictures that are sized perfectly for the resolution look better than those that have to be resized by the internal processor. In other words, pictures that the internal processor resizes are a little fuzzy compared to pictures that I've cropped and resized in Photoshop. But this is a common "issue" with all digital frames that most people would never notice.

Excellent image quality, very bright. I bought one and loved it so much I bought 5 more for presents. I am using 8 Gig SD cards. It will only play JPEG stills and no video or audio.Love the big image size! - Digital Frame - Digital Frames - Digital Picture Frame - Photo Frame'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


digital picture frame Digital Photo Frame - digital frame, digital frames