Thursday 27 January 2011

Back Pain Relief - back pain, neck pain


I did quite a bit of research on inversion tables in this price range. I chose this one because it has a solid back, molded ankle holders, and it folds up. So, I made the purchase and crossed my fingers. Now that I have been using it for a few weeks I am certain that I made the best choice. It was not hard to assemble like many other reviews who bought other brands have mentioned. The solid back is very comfortable, and I use the lumbar pillow for added comfort. It does not fold up very much, and is not easy to move on carpet, but that is a matter of friction and has nothing to do with this well made machine. It is a very solid device, and I have no worries of malfunction or getting hurt. The recommendations for use that comes with the manual are conservative and make sense. The molded ankle holders are very comfortable. Many reviewers of other tables talk about the discomfort of the rollers, and the need to wear boots or to buy additional gravity boots to use in place of the rollers. Not the case here. In fact, I often use it without shoes, and I find that I don't have to tighten the ankle holders to a point of discomfort. The release is very easy to opperate as well. I can't think of one complaint, and I highly recommend this product, Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table

I ordered two of these initially, one for myself and one as a gift. The first one became mine and it works great!



Here is my product review, but please read the rest for important information about the company (*at the time of this review September 2009)



PROS:

-Easy to install(took about 30 minutes)

-Easy to use. Leg locks are comfortable and were a selling point to me over the other types of leg holders on different inversion tables. I don't feel like I am going to fall at all, and the table itself is very heavy and sturdy.

-The price is good compared to other tables. I have found that on some other brands they have the other style leg holders and people wind up spending another $100 on gravity boots that hold your legs the way that this one does right away.

-My back feels awesome! .. it's like not having legs for 10 minutes. The feeling carries on afterwards too, so it isn't just a quick fix. I go on this before bed, or if I have a stiff back and it goes right away.



CONS:

-It's heavy.

-It's big when folded up, so at best it will be leaning against a wall versus under a bed

-Good luck moving it someplace by yourself, even if it is folded up. The table swings

-The one I bought for my friend arrived damaged .. the button that you press to release and lock your legs into place was broken inside the box when it arrived. I ordered a replacement and guess what .. THE REPLACEMENT ARRIVED WITH THE SAME PART DAMAGED! It looks like it is due to the placement of the part when they packaged it and I am sure the delivery men aren't kind to it since it is big and heavy and awkward. I have opted not to chance this again and am getting a refund on that one and keeping the other because it isn't worth the hauling the huge thing back and forth and waiting for replacements again that may or may not be broken and also for the reason listed below.



**As of this writing, the manufacturer of the product is bankrupt and the warranty on my BRAND NEW inversion table is VOID. Another company bought out the name, but they are not supporting these products. Again this is as of September 2009 .. .. do your own research regarding this situation prior to purchasing because I cannot post particulars in the review section, but currently I personally don't have a warranty on the product I just purchased**

This is the first review I have ever written! I was diagnosed with a bulging disk L5 and had all the symptoms for 8 months. I've had 2 epidural injections and tried the chiropractor to no avail. The shots do help for a while. After the symptoms returned...sitting for a while causes great pain when I try to stand and walk, some pain down my legs, I decided to give one of these a try. Boy does it help. After getting on the table for a couple minutes several times a day for 3 days, I was able to play soccer 3 days later.



The Ironman is a quality product, well constructed, with easy assembly directions. Took me about 30 minutes, straight-forward. Ankle pads are durable and comfortable. Absolutely no complaints here.

Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table



Easy to assemble, excellent quality. The ankle cuffs hold you in much better than a roller would.



The only drawback for me is to fold it up you must disassemble the table and boom from the frame. Even that is not too much as you only remove two screws.



Is helping my posture and some pain relief. My back problems are extensive so it is too early to rate the overall benefits.



I highly reccommend this product!



6-15-08 UPDATE: Beneficial in lowering my pain levels. My posture has significantly improved. I may not need ablation surgery due to the benefits of this equipment. - Back Pain - Neck Pain - Back Pain Relief - Inversion Equipment'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information