Monday 17 January 2011

Quilted Backpack - quilted backpack, gift idea


This is a great backpack purse. Holds everything my old purse did, plus it has open pockets on the sides for my cell phone and keys. It is a bit taller than I'm used to, and the carrying strap has to be unzipped to make it into a backpack; but those are things I can deal with. It is very, very cute! Medium Quilted Backpack Purse - Black & White (11x13)

I bought this backpack to use as a purse while I was on crutches for the summer. It was the perfect size for what I needed, and I love the external pockets for my phone, calendar, etc. It was a really great value for me!

This is a well made, small back pack. It is just what I wanted. The front zipper and side pockets make it easy to organize items. There is also a divided pocket (on the inside) along the back of the pack. The straps are adjustable, so it fits comfortably, even if I have a coat on. It is a great value, as quilted bags often sell for much more. My daughter has a diaper bag made by the same company, and it has held up very well for two years.

This is the perfect size, and is adorable...i also like how there's a zipper that combines the two backpack straps into one. However...these straps are not that comfortable when the backpack is weighed down by anything substantial. You get used to it....and it may not bother some people. ( i am small with not much meat on my back and shoulders). If you lengthen the straps to account for this, the top part juts out away from your back. But like i said, you get used to it, and it's a great little bag. :) - Gift Idea - Quilted Backpack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Quilted Backpack - quilted backpack, gift idea quilted backpack Quilted Backpack - quilted backpack, gift idea