Wednesday 26 January 2011

Menopause Relief - pms, progesterone cream


I started taking Balanced Woman about 5 years ago for really bad cramps which began 15-years ago after I had my tubes tied. The cramps never came back after the 2nd month using the product. Now, I'm in the early stages of menopause and learned by doing a half dose in the morning and a half dose at night it takes care of those AWFUL and SCARY bouts of rapid heart beating. Love it.Balanced Woman: All Natural Menopause and PMS Relief, USP Pharmaceutical Grade Progesterone Cream, 2oz - 1 Month Supply

Can't believe I am seeing this product on Amazon. Had used it for years and it was originally developed to the specifications of Dr. John Lee so felt confident to use it. Also loved the non contaminating pump delivery system. So easy to use and such a blessing. It was instrumental in my avoiding the negative menopausal symptoms that most women struggle with plus helped several friends with their PMS symptoms and desire to conceive. Highly suggest anyone interested read Dr. John Lee's last book....What Your Dr. May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer, co-written by Dr. David Zava. You carry this book and I believe it is a must read for Women!!!!! Thanks for this!!!!

Being a breast cancer survivor, I had done extensive research to avoid negative menopausal symptoms and found that I needed to stay away from all estrogen based products. I discovered Dr. John Lee and Dr. David Zava's books. In Dr. Lee's book, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause", he listed several reputable companies who offered the most effective pharmaceutical grade progesterone creams. I tried a few, and settled on Balanced Woman because of it's pump delivery system, which maintains the integrity of the product during usage. Thank you Pure Health Trends for a relaiable product! It has been a blessing to me and my health for the past 15 years.

I am so glad to see Balanced Woman on Amazon. It deserves to get the exposure it will receive on Amazon.



I have been using this formula for over a decade. I first started using it for cramps and PMS. Now I have went through menopause without a hot flash, mood swing or night sweat. I attribute it to the consistent use of Balanced Woman. I have a friend who has tried other progesterone creams but she always comes back to Balanced Woman.

I've been using this for quite a while and never realised it was on Amazon until today which makes it cheaper for me!



Definitely a product to recommend as previously I was prone to moodswings and cramps especially and I just never get them at all anymore, so its been truly outstanding for me.

I think I would prefer it to have a fragrance to it but that is a minor niggle as I can apply my own scent anyhow.



If you are looking for a natural answer then 'balanced woman' is the only option to consider in my opinion.

A couple of years ago, I read "Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple" and found it to be an incredible, and reliable resource. Going on my experience with his book, I bought this product feeling confident it was created by someone who really understood hormone imbalance and wasn't just trying to cash in on women's discomfort.



Because most of the ingredients in this product are natural, when I apply it, I feel a soothing sensation. This is a big plus for me because, in the past, I've used other products that either stung or burned my skin.



But most importantly, I kept a journal of how I was feeling for the past three months that I have used this product. Looking back, I can say that my PMS symptoms have dramatically decreased. Yes, changing up one's diet and exercising more helps a great deal, but for me personally, no matter how much I lived a healthy life, every month, my PMS was still very intense. This cream made my cramps disappear, lessened bloating, and for the first time in a really long time, I didn't find myself getting as upset and agitated as easily as I do when I have PMS. Using this cream left me feeling normal rather than feeling like I was weathering a brutal five-day storm of emotions and physical pain.



While I know I still have to keep up with my good eating and exercise habits, I really do feel as though this cream is such a benefit and has made my life much easier.

Unfortunately for me, I like instant results which is probably not too realistic. After 2 months I'm happy that all my menopause symptoms are almost gone. I've spent a fortune trying to find a natural product that actually works and this one seems to fit the bill.

I had suffered with menstrual cramps for years and was so thankful that I chose to try a natural product after so many traditional therapies had fallen short. I found the progesterone cream in Balanced Woman very easy to use and loved the fact that it contains the antioxidant Activin.



While I loved the natural ingredients, I really loved saying goodbye to my cramps! No more sleepless nights suffering cramps, heating pads, missed social events, or disagreeable attitudes from me because all of the reasons listed above! Something else I really liked was the money back guarantee. In the beginning, that really set my mind at ease and helped me make the decision to finally try it. I highly recommend this product to women who were like me, suffering cramps every month, and frustrated. This product made me feel better and cramp free! - Hormones - Menopause Relief - Progesterone Cream - Pms'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information