Wednesday 26 January 2011

Laptop Power Cord - compaq ac adapter, ac adapters


I ordered one adapter and when we received it the end piece that fits into you laptop was hanging by the wires...the company was very good at sending out another one....BUT I just received the second one..my son plugged it into the laptop...it started charging...got really hot and the end piece melted in his laptop!!! I called the company and have been waiting all day for a return call!!! I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone..Its a fire hazzard....I only hope it hasn't distroyed my sons laptop!!!!! Trust me...save some time and spend a little more more money and go elsewhere!!!!!!!!! NEW AC Adapter Power Supply Charger+Cord for Compaq Presario 2822 2300 2200 2800 B3800 C300 C500 C700 F500 F700 M2000 M2500 V2000 V2200 V3000 V4000 V5000 x1000

Works very well. No problems in the 3 weeks we have used it. My one small complaint is that the cord between the brick and the computer is just a little too short for the brick to rest comfortably on the floor with the laptop on a table. Otherwise works great. A recommend this power cord as a good buy.

This charger is a piece of JUNK! I purchased this charger and it was delivered January 9, 2010. Today is the 25th and it is already falling apart, and only working part of the time. The part that inserts into the computer is so flimsy that it bends if you barely apply any pressure...with one finger! Also, every time you plug it into the wall, it lets off a little shock. That can't be a good thing. I'm now having to purchase ANOTHER charger (though it won't be this one) b/c this one is junk. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Spend a little more now, rather than buying this cheap thing and spending a little more later.

These cords work for one week if your lucky then you have to constantly jiggle them to get them to charge. Or unplug plug back in the jiggle and if you move it at all it stops charging. I have went through about 4 this year just because I keep doing the jiggle thing or would def have gone through more, I do not know why I keep buying them. My cord that came with my HP lasted over 2 years. Def never gonna order this one again. UGH very frustrating.

The design of this product is exactly like the one that came with the laptop. It is not sturdry enough to take the weight of the cord and therefore it breaks inside the female end and renders it useless.



I suggest to anyone who needs a replacement to go to Wal Mart and buy theHP repelacement adapter. It costs $69.97 but it is a much better design. Going cheap did not work for me .

I bought this charger for my Compaq laptop after I lost my factory one. It's a great deal for the price, but the box gets REALLY hot... to the point where I don't keep it plugged in overnight. The cord could be a bit longer, too. - Laptop Charger - Ac Adapters - Compaq Ac Adapter - Computer Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information