Wednesday 26 January 2011

Computer Cables - audio cables, cables to go


... for transferring recordings from cassette tape to PC. One end goes in the headphone jack of a cassette player and the other goes into the microphone jack of the PC. I use it with free, open source software (Audacity) to edit and save old tape recordings to disc. Cables To Go - 27412 - 12ft 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable M/M PC-99 (Beige)

You'll need these if you want to transfer the laptop's sound to your LCD TV. I use these with 10ft Pro Series HD15 M/M SVGA Monitor Cable.



Like I write in the title I use this from my laptop to 32" LCD TV! Only reason to do so is to play Netflix instant movies from the "net" without having to watch them on the laptop's 15" screen! At 12' I can pretty much place the laptop anywhere I choose.



You could just as easily do the same thing with your desktop PC to your LCD TV, so long as you have the connectors match up.



Lastly, it is a way to use your TV as a monitor, whether or not you play movies

Great quality stereo cable. Mine really did measure at 12 feet. The jacks feel secure, and the molding around the jacks seems like every other quality cable - no junk here.



Oddly enough, the beige coloring matches the off white walls better. Didn't think i would be into the color, but it works.



No complaints.

These audio cables are a great value. Because of these cables, I can now hear sound on my favorite TV shows on various internet websites on my HDTV while using it's stereo speakers. I'm looking very closely at these cable and I can tell these were manufactured with quality in mind. So if you are in the market for 3.5mm stereo audio and at the same time save money, you need not look further, just buy these and you won't regret it.

I bought this back on February ninth and received it shortly thereafter. I've been using it to attach my laptop to my 42" HDTV mostly to watch tv programs that I can view on the web (the office, etc) and the sound quality transfer has been excellent.



Given the thinness of the wire, I recommend twining it carefully and keeping it in a safe storage place when not using it. Otherwise its a fine and inexpensive buy. - Cables To Go - Audio Cables - Cable - Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information