Wednesday 26 January 2011

Car Accessories - car accessories, cd organizer


I do like this in my Toyota Tacoma. However, the CD's fit loosly (maybe for easy access to them?) and if it was not for my visor being contoured into a defined spot in the headliner the CD' would go flying out on a turn to the left. If my visor is down it does happen, can damage the falling CD's, and could cause an accident if you tried to catch them in a turn. It looks nice and fits the visor well. The zippered pocket is useless for me but maybe not for others. Good price. Case Logic AV-12 12 Black Capacity CD Visor

If you want an inexpensive, yet functional CD holder, this is it. I bought it for my wife for her new car. She loves it, put it in her SUV 5 minutes after I gave it to her. Very good move on my part.

I bought this on October 20, 2010 so I've only had this product for just about seven months. Half of the slots, if not more, are now stretched out and the CD's fall out whenever I take a turn. I only put one CD in each slot so I really don't know why they stretched out. It's just a piece of crap and not worth the money even though it was less than $10.

We got this case for my father-in-law, who is in a nursing home. He suffers from dementia, and often the simple tasks are just too confusing for him. CD jewel cases? Out of the question. Then we found this case, and decided to try it out by hanging it vertically on the wall next to his tabletop CD player. Then we crossed our fingers. But we were correct: without the bothersome "jewel cases" to handle, he is able to get the CDs from case to player without too much trouble. This has resolved a huge "frustration problem" for all concerned.

Oh, we know this is not the original purpose of the case, but it could not be better for him. If he wants more than the dozen CDs, we'll simply add a second one to his "wall-mounted stash."

Makes him happier, and with only a few years left of his life, it eases the burden of elder care for us, as well. Good product!

I bought this organizer to corral my kids c.d.'s in the car. However, this one wasn't big enough to stretch over the visor in my SUV. I am just throwing it in the driver's side door compartment instead. Not quite as convenient to use, but it works fine.

Bought this for my sister for her birthday. Has worked really well. Durable, not too bulky on the visor thing (people dont bump into it or anything) and holds a good number of CDs for easy access while driving. great product! - Car Accessories - Cd Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information