Thursday 30 December 2010

Single-handled Faucets - single-handle faucets, kohler


My husband bought this for our new kitchen. I was very pleased with it. It can pullout and be used as a flexible hose, and goes back automatically as I release the handle. Great water pressure, enough to clean dirty plates. I have had it for a month and still enjoy its compact size and good finish look.



Installation took my husband 30 minutes, and his handyman skill is average. I recommend this product. Single Handle Low Arc Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet with Two Spray Model, Chrome

It works okay. It mounts a little funny. It feels alright. It sprays with much might - not a water miser by any means.



It also looks incredibly Chinese - not necessarily in a bad way just not my thing. It's not in the product picture shown, but there's a funny little curved, plastic trim piece on top. With such a distinct detail, you'd think it'd be highlighted. In fact, looking back at the photo, I think it may be purposely obscured. - Pull-down Faucets - Single-handled Faucets - Kohler - Single-handle Faucets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Single-handled Faucets - single-handle faucets, kohler single-handled faucets Single-handled Faucets - single-handle faucets, kohler