Thursday 30 December 2010

37 Inch - 1080p, lg


Absolutely beautiful, clear picture, and very thin panel(this was the reason that I bought this TV). I saw many review about the LG is using both IPS and Non-IPS panel, and stated something about outside the box 3500UA-CUSDxx, then this unit is a IPS panel? If someone can clarify where did you obtain this information? I can not find anything online about this? My unit is 3500UA-CULVLH, so what is that make my unit? Other than that, this is a very nice TV, I was hesitate to get this TV, but glad that I bought it. Very close to SAMSUNG (I still think SAMSUNG has the best TV on the market right now), but this TV is much better than SONY in regarding to picture and sound. This LG has a feature call PICTURE WIZARD, which will walk you step by step to show you how to calibrate your picture, I thought that was very nice. You can be able to view it at a different angels without worry about the clarity of the picture. The price on Amazon is very good, beside they will match price if you see somewhere has lower price. I did get a price adjustment for $60.00 after I bought it. Customer services at Amazon was very quick to verify and make the adjustment when I make the call. LG 37LV3500 37-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV

Great buy for the price. The Picture Quality is great. The sensor bothered me at first but I just turned it off. If not the TV dims whenever someone turned off the lights. Everything else is ok and the TV fits perfectly in a 6 x 7 small room we had in the house. If you are looking for a small, lightweight TV for around $500, look no further. 5 starts!

Although this one only has a 60HZ screen refresh rate, it delivers beautiful clear pictures. I went to Best BUY before ordering this one from Amazon, comparing the clarity differences between LG 60HZ LED and LG 120HZ LED, I found them to be very similar. Great price for a great TV.

Read many reviews about LG units with non-ISP panels. This unit was shipped from a camera store in NY, purchased on a Mon. morning, out for delivery by UPS on Wednesday, (they put it on the wrong truck), got it Thursday. Picture quality and sound are excellent. The S/N on my unit is 3500UA-SUSDJK, went to hhgregg and the one there is 3500UA-CUSDLH. Both units looked the same from front or side angles. There is a slight cloud view when at the 176 degree angle, but I also saw that in the store on many other sets that cost $1500 - $2500. The unit has been in our home for 2 weeks and we've been pleasantly pleased with all the features. This unit at hhgregg and Crutchfield is $161 more than Amazon. Even if I ordered it from the store in NY, they charged more. Kudos to Amazon on this one.

I bought a LCD Sharp 37 inch about 4 years ago and compare that to this TV. Boy does this TV put it to shame. Not in terms of picture quality but about everything else. It's sharp(no pun intended) looking with piano black frame, light(cant be more than 30 lbs), LCD(uses less electricity), 2 HDMI ports, and is very slim. For 560.00 this cant be beat. Annoying feature I dont like is the power-save dim mode. But no prob, you can turn it off. Very Happy.

I ordered this TV to connect to a new computer I just build as well as my PS3 and Xbox 360. All I can say so far is WOW!!. This LG tv is the real deal. I am running each through HDMI connections and am am very, very satisfied. I have run every game I love on this TV and have not regretted one single second. My set arrived within 2 days of ordering and it's setup took all of 15 minutes. I am sitting about 6 feet from it and is very very clear and crisp. Talk about the ultimate monitor. This one satisfies. Don't hesitate to get your hands on one of these at the great price Amazon has. Well it's back to more Red Dead Redemption. Whoa there, Let's Go!!!!!

The LG 37LV3500 has proven to be an extremely satisfying television. Though it has no output connections for external devices or speakers, I assume that to be common in the newer technology. The increase in clarity over standard TV is exceptional and the HD programming has added a new dimension to my appreciation of television programs and movies, both received through dish and viewed from DVD.

bought this for the see in cart price for my bedroom and boy what a deal! the tv came within the time provided ( not fast enough for me =) ) Ups dropped it off, i set it up within 5 minutes from stand to cables in and programed. the colors are great! screen is super flat! and the tv is super easy to setup! if you want to save over 200 buy it now and dont think about it again. specs are very good compared to most other led lcds in its catagory. highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice tv to show off the game on. - Lg - 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


lg 37 Inch - 1080p, lg