Thursday 30 December 2010

Kodak Easyshare - digital camera, kodak


I Love It. When I push the GO button there is No Hesitation. The photos of my grandkids, birds and my pets are great. The movies are good quality. You can turn off the red-eye preflash - that helps with the animal photos. It is small and light weight. It takes standard AA batteries. Great Buy! Kodak EasyShare C143 Digital Camera (Red)

I think the Camera is easy to use, but you must stock up on the double AA batteries, I like using batteries though and thats why I picked it. Got me on the share quality and although I just received today, the pictures do look good. Will post more info when I use it more, photoshare and print up copies. Happy Shopping.

I purchased this camera as a easy point and click camera for my seven year old daughter. It is a great camera for what we needed. Easy to use and the pictures are great. Sure beats the kid cameras that you can buy. It is also very reasonable in price! Would reccommend to a friend!

this camera has the fastest shutter lag and shot to shot speed I have seen in a long time, we had a real slow camera before and it would take for ever between pressing the button and actually sparking the flash and taking the picture, maybe like 3 or 4 seconds, this Kodak takes the picture fast so you can move on with your day, great price, fast delivery I got one for me and one for my wife, she loves it and our daughter now wants our cameras, I know what to get for her birth day.

I bought this camera as an inexpensive, easy to use camera that I could just throw in a pack. On the positive side, it's very easy to use. On the negative side, it makes noise while turned on and I'm concerned about it breaking quickly. I usually use Nikons but wanted a less expensive camera. If it holds up, I'll be pleased with it but the constant noise is worrying me.

I had a problem with battery that kind of froze camera completely. I used Kodak battery that came with the package and it was empty 2nd day. I e-mailed the seller and got a very quick response letting me know to use Lithium batteris. Since then i did not have any other issues with it. I am still on 1st 2 lithium batteries, taking a lots of great pictures. Highly recommended by me.

I bought 2 of these camera's for my grand children that were going to Washington DC for a spring break vacation with my son & his wife. I would say the canera's were "OK" for a 11 year old & a 7 year old. I would NEVER buy this camera for myself. My grand kids loved them but again these cameras are not the best & I would defenitly NOT buy them for a gift for an adult. - Kodak - Digital Camera - Camera Case - Camera Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information