Thursday 30 December 2010

Plantar Fasciitis - foot pain, plantar fasciitis


These are the best arch supports in existence. I tap dance twice a week and often suffer severe arch pain after a long practice. What makes these the best is that it slips right on your feet so you can also wear them without shoes, which is what I do at home when my feet are sore. Also they don't take up the room in your shoes like the arch inserts do. Arch inserts don't work for me because it makes my shoes too tight to wear and cause more pain. I've purchased several of these arch bandages and have a pair at home and keep another pair in my dance bag. PediFix Arch Bandage

You can get a better arch sleeve at [...]. The FootSmart ArchHuggers come two to a pack for only $9.99, or you can buy two pairs for $8.99 each. They come in three different sizes-you measure the circumference of your foot and order by the size range. This is a great product and really helps with flat feet and arch pain. I used to get sore tired feet by the end of the day but the ArchHuggers fixed the problem.

I feel it is tight enough to be surrportive for my plantar fasciitis, but not irritating like other arch wraps. Does not feel as supportive as taping does but is much more convenient to use. Easy wear, tough, quality construction.

I've had plantar fasciitis for about 7 years now. I get more arch pain than heel pain usually. These serve their purpose but do not hold up well over time. They came one bandage per package, so I would have to buy two each time, because as they say, even if you have issues in only one foot, you should treat both to prevent overstressing the good foot. Although these are a one-size-fits-all, they aren't exactly sized right. One bandage would be tighter than the other. The loose one would fall and I would have to constantly readjust during the day. One day I was wearing crocs, and the bandage slipped completely off my foot. The slipping/mis-sizing causes other issues besides annoyance - if you don't have a chance to adjust, then you'll start favoring the side that needs to be adjusted, causing more stress on the other foot. Besides the sizing issue, these are just elastic and will wear out - the more you wear them, the faster they go. The negatives aside, these have served their purpose for me, but I'm tired of having to replace them every few months and worrying about whether or not I'd pick up two packages that were made the same. I'm looking for a better option at this point.

I can't agree with the positive feedbacks here since this item didn't work for me as I though was going to do so,. instead it gave me more pain in my foot than without it. My foot got red and painful I had to take them off in the middle of the street because my feet were burning and sore. When I took them off I felt much better.. It did not work for me perhaps because I have flat feet and need something more sophisticated. I gave it 2 stars because they did returned my money with a decent check. Good luck to other users.

I agree these provide good relief for the plantar fasciitis. I've had this pain for 7 months since I started training for a big road race. I iced 2x a day, used a lacrosse ball to massage my feet after each run and I bought a travel massage stick. It wasn't until another reviewer recommended that we should buy the book "Trigger Point Therapy" by Claire Davies that my world changed for the better. In it, they show you how to deeply massage your calves at a very specific point (3-6 times a day)so the pain goes away for good. You can literally feel the warmth returning to your feet and the cobbling out of bed each morning diminishes after 4-5 days of this therapy. I highly recommend you get these arch supports, the traveling massage stick to do the therapy [...] and this book. The book also offers relief methods for back pain, tennis elbow, sinusitus etc. A great resource for all chronic pain. - Foot Pain - Plantar Fasciitis - Plantar Fascitiis - Plantar Fascitis'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Plantar Fasciitis - foot pain, plantar fasciitis plantar fascitis Plantar Fasciitis - foot pain, plantar fasciitis