Thursday 30 December 2010

Electrician - tool bags, tool


Ive been searching in stores(Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot etc.) and have had checked prices, and have checked the quality of these Electrician's Pouches and ran into the ones being sold on Amazon, So I thought I would try the one from Amazon, and found that the price was not only incredibly great, but the Item was pretty top notch with or compared to the others Ive come to know,. I'm guessing that there must be quite allot of people buying this item at stores because I noticed that the stores sell out pretty fast with this item,.

So I give this two thumbs and two toes way up!! If you buy it, You wont regret it! McGuire-Nicholas 526-CC Brown Professional Electrician'S Pouch

Tough strong leather. Well constructed with rivits at stress points. Works well with the klien metal snap buckle web belt. I work for ATT installing internet and this belt is far superior to anything I wasn't issued.

I'm a fan of the oiled leather look and performance. I combined this pouch with the Style-n-Craft two inch belt for the eye appeal. This pouch holds many tools and is well thought out. The pockets and sleeves hold a multitude of tool types and sizes. The pouch is firm (nearly rigid) leather which doesn't change shape when you remove a tool for use, insuring that the spot stays reserved for that tool. The tape roll holder is a little hard to finagle with one hand, but it's still better than not having the tape with you. This should last a lifetime. - Tool Bags - Tool - Installer - Electrician'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electrician - tool bags, tool installer Electrician - tool bags, tool