Thursday 2 December 2010

Perimenopause - bio-identical, progesterone cream


This product is amazing! I highly recommend it to any woman suffering through perimenopause, menopause (natural or surgical); or suffering with migraines. It can be a bit overwhelming at first if your doctor recommends a high dose (it's a lot of lotion to rub in), but the relief is incredible! Plus your skin and hair will improve in just a few weeks of starting this treatment. I do recommend that you see your doctor for proper dosing, but this product far exceeds the quality of even pharmacy-made creams.Progesterone Plus Herbs (Bioidentical) Paraben-Free Creme - Fragrance Free/Unscented 8 oz. Pump Bottle

I have used this product for a little over a month and I love it. I have tried 2 other higher priced progesterone creams and, for the price, this cream is definately worth the money. I am dealing with menopause and this cream has stopped the hot flashes, the mood swings, and has helped with the memory loss. This cream does not leave your skin feeling greasy, it absorbes completely and has no lasting oder.

Karen

I'm 48 and definitely feeling the effects of perimenopause...I liked the reviews, so gave this product a try.



When I rec'd and used my first order it worked wonderfully. I not only slept better after just a few days of starting to use the cream, but I also didn't have to get up to pee all night long and did not have any night sweats. I also used a small amount around my eyes and other wrinkly areas and I could practically see my skin responding and plumping up again...it was THAT good.



After finishing the first bottle I purchased a second one and it just doesn't seem to work as well. It's like the ingredients are different. I'm still sleeping better and not having to get up all night (thank goodness!), but it doesn't have that same wonderous effect as a moisturizer. Oh well! I'll keep using for the good properties.



Also, good smell and isn't sticky.

I'm about to order a second bottle after a few months of use. I'm 46, an RN and have had terrible mood swings for years as well as increasing "brain fog". I've noticed significant improvement and my family has too! I've tried going off for 1 week a month but get major PMS symptoms after a few days...will use it daily from now on. That's proof enough for me that it works.

I love this product. I was previously using a perscription cream from a compounding pharmacy and I will tell you this product works better! I am just starting the peri-menapause phase of life. The weird dreams, fluctuating sleep and energy patterns as well as just being on edge when I miss ToM was driving me crazy. This product changes the game for me. I feel calm, more on track with ToM and sleeping better, and I won't give that up for anything.

I have been using this cream for the past two weeks. I didn't notice any difference until using the cream for 5 days. I did feel better mentally. I still am having the hot flashes, but not as severe. I will continue using this cream for another month and hopefully I will continue to feel better.

I have been struggling with symptoms of menopause for some time. Someone suggested I try a Progesterone cream. I had no idea what to expect, but I was willing to give it a try. I've been using it for a couple weeks now.



I was most interested in finding something that would deal with the erratic mood shifts. I've never had night sweats or hot flashes, so I can't speak to whether the cream works on those symptoms. However, before using the cream I felt like a 12 year old going through horrible hormonal changes. I now feel like a sane adult again.



If you're also dealing with mood swings I suggest you try a bottle. - Perimenopause - Progesterone - Bio-identical - Progesterone Cream'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information