Thursday 2 December 2010

Audio Cables - ipod, rca


It's a practical solution to the simplest of problems. But finding a 25' version of this cable is not very easy to find. Being able to place my Sirius radio receiver close to the antennae source and still able to connect it to my AV receiver across the room was the completion of my entertainment center. Cables Unlimited Stereo 3.5mm To 2 RCA Cable (25 feet, Black) AUD-1200-25

A 25ft RCA to mini stereo cable, what's not to like. Finding dependable cables at this price is almost impossible, yet they were dependable. If you're looking for a basic audio connection from a PC/laptop to your TV/Receiver this is what you need. Excellent pricing and shipping.

When I purchased a used 2005 Honda Odyssey, I was disappointed with its lack of support of iPod and mp3 devices, especially after trading in a vehicle with these capabilities for it, but I wasn't about to purchase and install a new system and lose the six-disc changer or screw up the navigation or DVD systems. When I found that there was an auxiliary port in the back of the van for the last row of seats, I quickly found and purchased this. It does what I need it to and I barely even notice the fact that it is plugged in back there instead of in the front.

I bought this so I can hook up my MP3 to my stereo, since most of my favorite music is now digital. I'm thrilled with it. I can be anywhere in the room or even outside and control the MP3 when it's connceted. One of the best things I ever bought! - Rca To Miniplug Adapter - Rca - Adaptor - Ipod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information