Thursday 2 December 2010

Compaq Ac Adapter - laptop battery, laptop charger


I received this cord a couple of days ago as my third charging cord for my HP laptop. The original cord broke near the tip. The second cord I purchased at Wal-mart for almost $80 was a piece of garbage that lasted only a few months before breaking at the tip as well. It didn't work great from day one and it was a certified HP replacement cord! This cord however, worked perfectly straight out of the box! With the first two cords, I had to wiggle, jiggle, move, tape, twist, and BEG to make them work. This one went straight in the port and began to charge immediately! NO more twisting myself into funny positions to make my laptop charge. I figured for less than $9, that the wires would be flimsy and cheaply constructed. I have to say that they are just as thick and sturdy as the original ones (and obviously better because the charger actually works as it is supposed to!) Don't think twice about ordering this one!!!! I know I'm glad I did! NEW Clearmax Laptop AC Adapter/Charger for HP Compaq/Pavillion DV1000 DV2000 DV4000 DV5000 DV6000 DV9000 G5000 G7000 6720s nc6000 nx6110 nx7010 Presario A900 C300 C500 C700 F500 F700 M2000 V4000 V5000

The charger would not charge unless I put tape to hold the charging cord to the charger box part and still had some issues. I can get it to work if I really need it for an emergancy but otherwise I dont care to use it at all

This Charger was purchased for my HP Pavilion dv6000 to replace my broken one. This product works very well, reaches as far as I need it to reach and hasn't messed up on me yet. So overall great product and will recommend to anyone else in need of the same type of charger.

I have purchased numerous DV series adapters because I work on them for my customers. I have had the gambit of bad to good.



Usually, they might fit one of the products and not another. Or they are somewhat loose, but still work to a degree.



This didn't fit a single DV series laptop. Didn't turn the light blue on a single one. Ultimately, it is total junk because what can you do with it if it doesn't fit?

I needed a new powercord because my old one was worn out. A few years ago i was going to purchase one and they were $100.00 so when I started looking I was expecting the worst. Found this one and thought it was too good to be true. Thought I would give it a try. For the price I thought it wouldn't hurt if it didn't work. Needless to say I got it in the mail and it works beautifully!!! I was so thrilled. It arrived in good time and is working like a charm. I will be buying from this seller again if the need arises. I hope it doesn't but just in case I am keeping it in my favs!! Thanks for a great product at a wonderful price!!!

do not buy from this vendor. item did not fit the DV6000 as it specified it would. I requested a refund and heard not another word about it. In fact, I was asked to take pictures of the item not fitting. Ridiculous. Buy from someone else.

My HP charger wire broke due to constant moving around and wanted to get a new one but didn't really want to spend a lot. Found this charger at my Fav spot - Amazon.com, read reviews, bought one instantly and I'm happy I did.

Only complaint I've is the length of cord, its short, but I can live with it.

This is my second charger, it works great, fits my hp laptop perfectly and the cable is plenty long. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars was that it gets very, very hot and that could be why I needed a second one. Overall it is a very good alternative to the very expensive OEM replacement from hp. - Laptop Battery - Ac Power Adapter - Laptop Charger - Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information