Saturday 4 December 2010

Htc Thunderbolt


Shiny plastic black case fits very well and sleek. Outer case fits pretty good and feels good in hand. Nice non slip rubber. I would highly recommend this iten and price very resonable compared to whats in big box stores. USA Gear Rugged Impact-Absorbing 2-in-1 Protective Dual Layer Case for Verizon HTC Thunderbolt ** Includes Accessory Bag

This case feels durable and seems like it would protect against falls. There is a plastic case that goes around your phone first, then there is a rubber outer case that goes on top of that It seems like there will be some kind of shock aborption in the event of any drops. The design/style is pretty nice too.

I absolutely love this case. I initially bought this item as a backup but my first choice was cute and a total flop. Typically, I gravitate toward things that are frilly and girly...and pink. This is certainly none of thse things but I wouldn't trade it for anything else. It's complete protection for my Thunderbolt. I thought it would be too bulky, but it's not and it has an aesthetic appeal that I don't quite get. Translation: I thought it would be ugly... (I like all things pretty) but I really like the way it looks while it does an awesome job of protecting my phone. I am 100% satisfied and would recommend this to anyone, especially anyine who is hard on phones.

I bought a flimsy hard cover prior to this one that when dropped it would pop open. I hated that and got this one. So far there haven't been any major drops, but the cover has held up to regular drops quite nicely.

rushing to get a cool cover for my new thunderbolt and searching every website, i found this one. great grip, has a hard cover under the heavy rubber cover. one thing it needs (for me) is a belt clip for a quick way to hook the phone on me and also clip it into my $1.oo bracket on my dashboard. well made. this also solved the the problem of activating the stupid google search button.

I ordered this product expecting a knock-off Otterbox style case. I didn't expect the quality to be overly high but what you receive is frankly piss poor. Firstly the product came opened and used leading me to believe it was returned and the reasons for that quickly became very obvious. The product feels extremely cheap and shoddy. The case material catches extremely easily within my pants pocket and also gathered an extreme amount of lint when I placed it in my pocket just to test the case. When removing the case for a return it was near impossible to remove the snap on clip case. It's nice that it was tightly on and all but considering that it goes inside the rubber outer covering making me use a knife to slowly over five or six minutes remove the case without damaging it seems overly drastic. Good luck swapping batteries easily with this case. All in all an awful product. For the price buy either a case directly from Verizon or find another product on Amazon. While most of those cases are no gems of quality either they are far beyond this cases build quality. If this products falls into a $5-$8 range perhaps it'd deserve a higher rating and be more reflective upon what you should expect to get.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt