Saturday 4 December 2010

Gifts For Girlfriends - heart, accessories


I purchased this for my daughter for her first Mother's Day. While she loves it and wears it a great deal, she has made comments that it is bit top heavy so much of the time the pendant is upside down. Other than that...it was a great gift! Sterling Silver "A Mother Holds Her Childs Hand For A Short While And Their Hearts Forever" Heart Pendant, 18"

She absolutely loved this gift and it hit a special note with her especially since no one has bought her jewelry since the divorce. This piece was perfect, light and delicate enough for her to use in her professional environment.

I received this necklace as a gift from my daughter, so I would never return it.



The chain is not 18 inches long as described and is so thin I wonder if it'll hold up. The clasp is too small, so I have to turn it around & get really close to the mirror to latch it.



It's a great gift from a young daughter to a mother, but I would not personally invest in it.

I bought this for my Mom for her birthday. It's very pretty but it lays kind of funny and the heart moves around a bit hanging oddly. Personally my Mom loved it but I think it could have been designed a little better. Over all though my Mom is happy so I'm happy. - Necklace - Accessories - Mothers Jewelry - Heart'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gifts For Girlfriends - heart, accessories mothers jewelry Gifts For Girlfriends - heart, accessories