Saturday 4 December 2010

Battery - alkaline batteries, duracell


These batteries are a very good choice for an inexpensive alkaline. Heavy duty batteries are not cost effective because although cheaper, they have a very short run time. To get the best bang for your buck, go for alkalines like these.



The "Procell" designation is basically Duracell's way of marking these batteries as ones intended for industrial applications. They make them as a separate line so they won't directly compete with their consumer lines.



My experience is that these batteries do not last quite as long as the top consumer lines from Duracell and Energizer. However, they are within 10-20% (depending on the application), and are considerably cheaper. So, they are much more cost effective.



Unless you are using them in an application where it is difficult to change the batteries, I recommend going with these instead of spending more. DURACELL C12 PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery

I've been using Duracell Procells (sizes AAA, AA, C, and 9V) in pretty much every small, battery powered device I own for about a year now. In that time, I've noticed absolutely no difference between them and standard Duracell Coppertops or Energizers. Wii controllers, LED flashlights, Maglights, wireless mice, digital cameras, etc... there's been no change in the battery life of any of them. In my opinion, they're just as good in every way and an absolute steal for the price.

I purchased these batteries to power my 2-year old sons toy car track that he plays with constantly.



The first set of these batteries were installed 2 weeks ago and haven't seen his toy even as much as slow down. In comparison to the no-name brand that came with it that lasted 2 days and the cheapo's I picked up from Menards that lasted a week, these lasting 2 weeks is an eternity....and still going strong!



I'm very pleased with these batteries. 5 stars!

Ordered 3 boxes to go with my Cables Unlimited Audio Wireless Indoor/Outdoor 4 Speaker system same day purchase on Amazon. All showed up on the same day-only just a couple days of ordering. The speaker system requires 6 eaches per speaker so 24 total or two boxes required. Loved the price/no tax/free shipping and promptness as well the as the professional grade of the batteries. It made everything so convenient and right to my door service. Thanks Amazon, would defintely recommend this product/service!

It was time to get the battery candles in my windows for fall so I headed out to the dollar store for my c cells as usual. Well none to be had and was told when we do get them they are not 2 per pack. Last year they were 3 per pack and the year before 4 per pack. So I went to other discount stores only to find the best deal to be 2 for $3.50. I am sorry but that is just to much for my budget and 11 windows. So as always Amazon came through. These are Super copper tops! I figure they will last as long if not longer than the regular ones at the store costing $3.50 for 2. Super heavy duty ones usually carry me till Spring so I'm not worried these will provide less. Great value and the Prime Shipping was great as usual.

.....and all the batteries tested out at 1.63v.



Time will tell how long they're good for when used; mAh. For now, it's safe to write that they spec'd out when voltage checked and they're, when compared to retail units at big box stores, with Amazon Prime two-day shipping to your front door, an excellent price. - Alkaline Batteries - Duracell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery - alkaline batteries, duracell duracell Battery - alkaline batteries, duracell