Monday 22 November 2010

Sport Radio - radio, pocket radio


I bought this little radio to listen to some Jim Rome while working in the mornings... Big problem, the AM receiver doesn't work! I am able to listen only to FM radio stations, but AM does not receive one single station... If you want this as an FM radio by all means get it... But useless as an AM radio... Coby CX70BLK Mini Pocket AM/FM Radio, Black

The pros on this tiny radio are very apparent when

you place earbuds on it. The radio comes equiped with

earphones. I chose my own. Wow! great sound and built-

in enhanced bass. What a bagain! I paid $8.99



Cons: I'm too lazy to dial in my station because this

great mini piece of work come with a dial, not digital

readout. "Boy! have I gotten spoiled with digital

read-outs".



Too-bad-too-sad I love this product. I just wanted

a plain radio no MP3, no mayo no lettuce, just a good

mini pocket radio that would fit 2 AAA batteries,

It just does. I chose lithium. I highly recomend

this radio. Don't bother if you forgot how to manualy

tune.



Seriously, great overall and affordable, Coby CX-70 - Digital - Portable Radio - Pocket Radio - Radio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information